Uk plans to ban pint beer glasses for safety.

I was watching a reality cop show from the UK and it featured an interesting drug raid on a house (they did the front door over nicely) and in the house in one of the bedrooms was a poster I hadn't seen before: "God made week, man made alcohol". I couldn't help myself, I thought it was bloody witty :D

I concur mate, an hours thinking is worth a lifetime praying:eusa_angel:

Ps they charged me for blasphemy as well, damm those PC laws:eusa_angel:

Watch ,... soon the US will ban alcohol ... again ... because it's "dangerous to your health" ... they're almost done with tobacco.
Smoke weed then

That's still illegal. ;)

At this rate by the time people wisen up we'll be eating only tofu and drinking only purified water at $100 per gallon.
and when they do I will make profit, I love you goy's:eusa_angel:

Ps would elvis come back from the dead if the law was back dated?

PPS I was talking a bout little weed from bill and ben the flower pot men!

Last edited:
Plans to replace the traditional pint glass with one made of shatter-proof plastic will not be accepted by drinkers, the pub industry has warned.

The Home Office has commissioned a new design, in an attempt to stop glasses being used as weapons.

Official figures show 5,500 people are attacked with glasses and bottles every year in England and Wales.
In other news, the Home Office debuted the new official uniform required for all British citizenry, after it was revealed 10,000 are injured each year by falls.

prototype-this-06-airbag.jpg

Good God, that's stupid. Do they really think that if people didn't have a glass to break they wouldn't be able to find something else as a weapon? They underestimate their own soccer hooligans, oh and they're punishing everyone who knows not to use a glass as a weapon like decent human beings.

Last edited:
One of my exes once used a regular beer glass to slice open the face of an asshole drunk (and make no mistake, my ex was also an asshole drunk) who broke a pool cue stick in front of his face. Just a regular beer glass, 12-16 oz glass. He smashed it across his face, 120 stitches later.....

I had a thought. I'll just bring my own from here :D

Have you ever been deported for smuggling a lethal weapon over international borders before?

Well there's a first time for everything. :lol:

Pshaw! I got rousted on the Austrian-Czechoslovakian border in 1982 by Czech border guards searching my vehicle, I'll get the beer glass in, I have a plan :D

Okay, maybe I won't....

Warning graphic image of a victim of a glassing in Melbourne, Victoria. If you click on the link it will open the image and if you're a bit sensitive then it may be a bit off-putting. I would not open at work or with kids around. Yes I know we've all seen worse, some of us in real life but I'm only putting the caution there to save anyone any embarrassment.

http://images.theage.com.au/2009/11/10/848296/melb-cbd-glassing-blurred-2.gif

A safer way to get the story is here -

CBD 'Glass Attack' | Arrests Over Alleged Nightclub Glassing | Melbourne City Violence

And again you can choose to click on the link if you wish, but as I say, it's not pleasant, the poor bloke is going to need a hell of a lot of work.

The bar scene in Queen Street in Melbourne is getting out of hand apparently. I like the Queen Street area and Melbourne is a great city but the yobbos need to get a good kick in the arse for stuffing it up for everyone else. What is it with these idiots who feel they have to glass someone? Bin the bastards for ten years inside.

Forum List

Back