CDZ UK Parliament Debates Trump Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stated that they were banning Trump because of Hate Speech.

I disagreed.

NOthing in your post defended your claim.
Read the article. What do you think are banning him for?

I already told you, in the post you responded to .

Here it is again.

ON the other hand, what they are doing it trying to suppress speech that challenges the Conventional Wisdom there, that is Political Correctness.

NOt Hate Speech, that's bullshit.

ANd they need to, because PC is causing horrible damage over there. They cannot defend their policies on their merits.

They really need to shut down any serious and honest discussion if they want to maintain their control
They are not suppressing speech that 'challenges conventional wisdom. The laws against hate speech there may be different than ours. That's their privilage. If you don't like the laws and customs in the UK, don't live there or visit there. Otherwise, it is not up to you to dictate how they deal with political and social issues. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I'm not claiming the Authority to tell them what to do. D'uh.

I am criticizing what they are doing, and pointing out the real reason they are doing it, not their bullshit excuse.

Are you fully aware of the Rape Ring Scandals they have had due to Political Correctness?

As they are doing to this to make a statement about an American Political Candidate, it is completely MY FUCKING BUSINESS.
Violence against women doesn't exist in the US? Women in the US are terrorized, brutalized and murdered daily by their partners. One in 4 women in the US experience domestic abuse. Practically every moment in the US a woman dies because of violence against her by a spouse or partner. In the US, women are raped in huge numbers. They are not safe. They experience sexual assault in huge numbers. To assume that we have a safe, pro-woman culture is to be misguided. As well, children are abuse and assaulted in huge numbers, sexually and not sexually. To assume we have a safe, pro-child culture is to be misguided. It is not a safe place for children either. The rape ring scandals are bad, no argument. But they got a lot of press. While that was going on, 'white' Christian Brits were also assaulting women in high numbers. Put things into perspective. Stop being so completely swayed by 'big' news items and propaganda.

Most of that was irrelevant deflection.

I'm aware of the press those scandals got.

Plenty of people resigned.

What did NOT happen was any challenge or change to the two polices that ARE the foundation of the Rape Rings.

High Muslim Immigration and Political Correctness that makes even discussing these issues taboo.

And breaking those taboos is why the Left doesn't want Trump in the UK.

AND keep in mind that the Rape Rings are only ONE limited example of the two memes in question.

Both of them I promise you are causing harm to your nation and people in ways you don't even know of as yet.

What about the refugees they accept that openly practice Sharia law? Is this not hate? Oppression on woman? An attack on freedom? Teachings of hatred toward western civilization? Maybe your point toward my statement is valid yes, but I am not the one who needs a lesson on logic. Let in people who have practiced hate openly, but ban people who make a controversial statement. Seems priorities are a little bit one sided to me.
You don't really know anything about sharia law, that's obvious. You may disagree with it, but it isn't about hatred or oppression of women; it's just a different perspective. I don't agree with it either, but it isn't based in hate or oppression. The vast majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world do not practice full sharia law, only some of it. The vast majority of Muslim countries in the world don't practice full sharia law; in fact, only one or two actualy do. The sad thing about posts like yours, and people with ideas like yours,, is that you are not informed and generally what you do know about Islam is not correct. You are basing your opionions on things that are not true.

Of the people who may be Muslim and want to immigrate t o the US, only a tiny minority are interested in living by full sharia law and within that number, even less, far less, expect the US laws to be changed to sharia laws. Believing so shows that you believe in anti-Islam, anti-Muslim propaganda, not the truth or reality. Sharia law does not have anything thing to do with being against the West or Western Civilization, and people who hate the West and Western Civilization are not immigrating to the West.

It's funny and ironic that you say we shouldn't let in people who practice hate openly when that is what you are doing and that is what the anti-Islam propaganda is doing. You hate and fear all Muslims when only a miniscule minority are actually terrorists or would be someone you should fear and hate.

Only a tiny numbers may support Sharia Law, and only a small percentage might be actual criminals, such as rapists or honor murderers, and only a small percentage might assault women in public, and only a small percentage might vandalize jewish graves, and only a small percentage might beat their wives, and only a small percentage might....

But a lot of them support the cultural memes that lead to those actions and all those different crappy behaviors add up, and those memes will contribute to making our future cultural fusion shittier.
BS What you don't understand is that you have been fed and accepted a ton of propaganda. Regarding the huge vast majority of Muslims who are immigrants to the West or who are staying in there own countries is that you have nothing to fear from them. Propaganda tells you otherwise, but it isn't true. You are being manipulated by propaganda.

Tell it to the children of Rotherham.

Tell it tot the women of Cologne.
What absolute nonsense. You don't know what it is like in Germany. You cannot base your perception or understanding of a place based on news reports. News reports focus on and highlight problems and make them seem bigger than they are, more prevalent than they are. I'm not responding to you any more. I have no interest in trying to erase the embedded ideas in your mind that have been put there by propaganda. It's just too, too tiresome. If you don't have the ability to think on your own, what can I do or say?

And what do the People of the UK know about Trump?

What they heard of in "news reports".

When I read that children were being raped by the THOUSANDS and the cops and social workers were covering it up to "avoid fanning the flames of racism" I have a pretty good idea of what is going on there.

When I read of local government people telling women to adjust their behavior to avoid being attacked by sexual assault/robbery mobs in public I have a pretty good idea of what is going on there.

You just keep your head in the sand.

You don't really know anything about sharia law, that's obvious. You may disagree with it, but it isn't about hatred or oppression of women; it's just a different perspective. I don't agree with it either, but it isn't based in hate or oppression. The vast majority of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world do not practice full sharia law, only some of it. The vast majority of Muslim countries in the world don't practice full sharia law; in fact, only one or two actualy do. The sad thing about posts like yours, and people with ideas like yours,, is that you are not informed and generally what you do know about Islam is not correct. You are basing your opionions on things that are not true.

Of the people who may be Muslim and want to immigrate t o the US, only a tiny minority are interested in living by full sharia law and within that number, even less, far less, expect the US laws to be changed to sharia laws. Believing so shows that you believe in anti-Islam, anti-Muslim propaganda, not the truth or reality. Sharia law does not have anything thing to do with being against the West or Western Civilization, and people who hate the West and Western Civilization are not immigrating to the West.

It's funny and ironic that you say we shouldn't let in people who practice hate openly when that is what you are doing and that is what the anti-Islam propaganda is doing. You hate and fear all Muslims when only a miniscule minority are actually terrorists or would be someone you should fear and hate.

Only a tiny numbers may support Sharia Law, and only a small percentage might be actual criminals, such as rapists or honor murderers, and only a small percentage might assault women in public, and only a small percentage might vandalize jewish graves, and only a small percentage might beat their wives, and only a small percentage might....

But a lot of them support the cultural memes that lead to those actions and all those different crappy behaviors add up, and those memes will contribute to making our future cultural fusion shittier.
BS What you don't understand is that you have been fed and accepted a ton of propaganda. Regarding the huge vast majority of Muslims who are immigrants to the West or who are staying in there own countries is that you have nothing to fear from them. Propaganda tells you otherwise, but it isn't true. You are being manipulated by propaganda.

What absolute nonsense. You don't know what it is like in Germany. You cannot base your perception or understanding of a place based on news reports. News reports focus on and highlight problems and make them seem bigger than they are, more prevalent than they are. I'm not responding to you any more. I have no interest in trying to erase the embedded ideas in your mind that have been put there by propaganda. It's just too, too tiresome. If you don't have the ability to think on your own, what can I do or say?

When I read that children were being raped by the THOUSANDS and the cops and social workers were covering it up to "avoid fanning the flames of racism" I have a pretty good idea of what is going on there.

When I read of local government people telling women to adjust their behavior to avoid being attacked by sexual assault/robbery mobs in public I have a pretty good idea of what is going on there.

You are so wrong. You base your beliefs on propaganda. You don't know what the rest of the world is like. I doubt you've even ever been outside the US. I live overseas. I've lived in Europe and spend at least 2 months there every year. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for over 8 years total. I know what I'm talking about because I've experienced and observed it directly. You don't know. End of discussion with you. I cannnot go on trying to discuss something with someone whose entire perspective is based on what propaganda has taught them.

The problem is that he he didn't say that at all. He said that he would pull his own investments. And that action does make sense. You invest to make money - the ability to manage a venture like that would be hindered if he were not even allowed in the country. It would also speak to the ability to run a successful venture that bore your name if you were legally barred from the country.

Do you not think that the very sentiment that action would send would place a rather big question on the venture itself to make money?
That may also hold true for Muslim businessmen Trump plans to band from the US such as Alwaleed Bin Tahal who is the largest stockholder in Citigroup and Khalid A. Al-Falih, Charman of the Board of the giant Saudi Aramco who owns or controls dozens of large US Corporations, and Sovereign Wealth Funds in six Persian Gulf countries with 1/4 of their 1.7 trillion dollars invested in the US companies.
Your point?
The point is that if America strikes out against millions of Muslims world wide, the vast majority of which mean us no harm, there will be consequences. Those consequences may be financial, diplomatic, or increased terrorism against the US at home and abroad but there will be consequences.

What Americans should understand is that lashing out against all Muslims because of the actions of a few is what Al Qaeda, ISIS, and every Islamic terrorist organization want. They need confirmation for their propaganda, that America hates Islam and is the enemy of every Muslim.

How is being selective about who you allow into your country lashing out? It's up to the President and other leaders to protect their countrymen against people coming here to do us harm. True, not all Muslims fit that category, but a sizable percentage of them certainly do. Besides, Hollande in France, and Merkle in Germany, certainly didn't lash out at Muslims and actually invited them in with open arms, and look what happened in Paris and Cologne, for example. Nobody but the leaders of a country can protect their people. Trump is he only candidate who addresses this issue.
Not all Muslims fit the category of those who want to do us harm, but a sizable percentage certainly do? You are 100 percent incorrect about that. It is just the opposite. A miniscule percentage are concerned with harming Americans. The vast majority have no desire or intention to harm anyone anywhere. How do you get such a skewed vision of reality? The amount of killing and violence done by American citizens already here by far outweighs any violence done in the US by Muslims, especially by those who are some kind of terrorist. Just because something gets a lot of news coverage, that does not mean it is happening all over the place. You do not understand reality.

There are far, far more innocent people killed in America by mass killers who go into schools and universities, shopping malls, cinemas, etc., and kill as many people as they possibly can. These are Americans with masses of guns and ammunition killing innocent people simply to kill. Getting firearms out of the hands of these killers should be your priority, not keeping innocent people out of our country simply because of their religion.

We don't have to strike out against Muslims world wide, just don't allow them into our country. Actually, you're right, it doesn't take a sizable percentage to create much death and destruction. On 9-11 in NYC, 320 million /19 hijackers. Do the math. Very small percentage of muslims took out almost 3,000 people. They also tried taking down the trade towers in the 90's, remember? Because? The trade towers represented the best of our civilization, which they hate. Not getting the message yet? We can't do much about the American crazies that kill, but we can certainly stop importing a sect of people that hate countries with judeo christian ethics. It hasn't worked out well for Europe and Scandinavia and it won't work out well here, either. Good luck with your tolerance though.

Trump is the only one who can stop this insanity.

You are so wrong. You base your beliefs on propaganda. You don't know what the rest of the world is like. I doubt you've even ever been outside the US. I live overseas. I've lived in Europe and spend at least 2 months there every year. I've lived in 3 Muslim countries for over 8 years total. I know what I'm talking about because I've experienced and observed it directly. You don't know. End of discussion with you. I cannnot go on trying to discuss something with someone whose entire perspective is based on what propaganda has taught them.

YOu want explain to me how I was misinformed about the Rape Ring scandals?

About how it is NOT as bad as I have been "led" to believe?

How it is NOT a complete failure of your society on so many levels?

And then we can go from there to how good it is the you are taking steps to try to Ban Trump.

Because his presence would be harmful to the UK and it's people....

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...haria-law-split-on-interpretation-study-.html

"A majority of Muslims around the world want sharia law to be implemented in their countries..."

"In most countries, a majority of Muslims said a wife must obey her husband...Mixed systems are the most common in Muslim-majority countries. Generally speaking, Shariah covers family law, while secular courts will cover everything else. Countries include: Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Gambia, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, and Syria."

Sharia Law In The USA 101: A Guide To What It Is And Why States Want To Ban It

"Shariah has official status or a high degree of influence on the legal system, and covers family law, criminal law, and in some places, personal beliefs, including penalties for apostasy, blasphemy, and not praying. These countries include Egypt, Mauritania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, the Maldives, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and certain regions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates."

Equal rights: 10 best and worst countries for attitudes towards gender equality

-US in top 10 best countries in the world for women rights

-Worst 10 in the world for women rights are all nations that practice Sharia Law and are previously mentioned above. The nations are:

Algeria
Egypt
Morocco
Jordan
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Tunisia
UAE
Lebanon
Malaysia

Not to mention the countries with the worst human rights violations in the world include all of these same countries while the US has maintained a very high human rights rating for a long time. So what was the argument you were trying to make? I am confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back