UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

. The absolutism of the metro-liberal, public school-educated soft left. They will never admit to a thing which contravenes their fatuous agenda. Incredible.

Are Zoe Williams and the fatuous Left mad or disingenuous Spectator Blogs

What is their fatuous agenda?

Didn't you read it?

Is this what you call agenda?

... reluctance to stir up trouble with the local Pakistani or Bangladeshi community lay behind their lack of interest in the stories of sexual abuse.

Political correctness yes.

You missed this part:

" Even the local Labour MPs who at the very least turned a blind eye to what was going on have admitted............"

. The absolutism of the metro-liberal, public school-educated soft left. They will never admit to a thing which contravenes their fatuous agenda. Incredible.

Didn't you read it?

... reluctance to stir up trouble with the local Pakistani or Bangladeshi community lay behind their lack of interest in the stories of sexual abuse.

You missed this part:

" Even the local Labour MPs who at the very least turned a blind eye to what was going on have admitted............"

I did not miss it. They are both the same stuff: unwillingness to stir up Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. But that is not the agenda. I think the agenda which is bringing about these hardships on commoners is the support fundamentalist Muslims receive from UK elites. You guys as a nation will need to stop harboring terrorists.

Didn't you read it?

You missed this part:

I did not miss it. They are both the same stuff: unwillingness to stir up Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. But that is not the agenda. I think the agenda which is bringing about these hardships on commoners is the support fundamentalist Muslims receive from UK elites. You guys as a nation will need to stop harboring terrorists.

You could be right.

Though we seem quite good at foiling plots. Like the Germans.

These sex crimes were not committed by Pakistanis but Libyans. I did not want to start a separate thread so I am sticking it here.

---

Libyan cadets Ibrahim Naji El Maarfi, 20, and Mohammed Abdalsalam, 27, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates' Court last week and admitted two counts of sexual assaulting women in the city. They are awaiting sentencing.

Khaled El Azibi, 18, has been charged with three counts of sexual assault linked to the same incident but has yet to enter a plea.

Moktar Ali Saad Mahmoud, 33, and Ibrahim Abogutila, 22, have been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with raping a man in Cambridge.

Libyan Soldiers Sent Home After UK Sex Attacks

They did not attack 11 and 12 year old girls, that is the difference. I know you find it hard to understand as your culture allows this, but mine does not and so we find it as abhorent as yours finds gay sex or eating pork.

My culture does not allow attacking or sexing 11-year and 12-year old kids. Furthermore, my culture has taught me to not assume things about others which is more than what can be said about your stupid and racist culture.

If you are a muslim then your culture demands it of you, otherwise you are not obeying the commands in the Koran and hadiths.

That is probably the most moronic post I've read. I know of NO religion that demands the rape of underage girls.

This

Zoe is peddling stuff which is either purblind insanity, or just plain dishonesty. The absolutism of the metro-liberal, public school-educated soft left. They will never admit to a thing which contravenes their fatuous agenda. Incredible.

These sex crimes were not committed by Pakistanis but Libyans. I did not want to start a separate thread so I am sticking it here.

---

Libyan cadets Ibrahim Naji El Maarfi, 20, and Mohammed Abdalsalam, 27, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates' Court last week and admitted two counts of sexual assaulting women in the city. They are awaiting sentencing.

Khaled El Azibi, 18, has been charged with three counts of sexual assault linked to the same incident but has yet to enter a plea.

Moktar Ali Saad Mahmoud, 33, and Ibrahim Abogutila, 22, have been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with raping a man in Cambridge.

They did not attack 11 and 12 year old girls, that is the difference. I know you find it hard to understand as your culture allows this, but mine does not and so we find it as abhorent as yours finds gay sex or eating pork.

My culture does not allow attacking or sexing 11-year and 12-year old kids. Furthermore, my culture has taught me to not assume things about others which is more than what can be said about your stupid and racist culture.

If you are a muslim then your culture demands it of you, otherwise you are not obeying the commands in the Koran and hadiths.

That is probably the most moronic post I've read. I know of NO religion that demands the rape of underage girls.

Then read the Koran and hadiths that commands all muslims to emulate the actions of the perfect muslims Mohamed. So they are commanded by their moon god to rape children in the blood of their fathers, to rape 9 year old girl who are also close family members ( incest ) and to use rape as a terror weapon against their enemies.

---

Then read the Koran and hadiths that commands all muslims to emulate the actions of the perfect muslims Mohamed. So they are commanded by their moon god to rape children in the blood of their fathers, to rape 9 year old girl who are also close family members ( incest ) and to use rape as a terror weapon against their enemies.

Phoen-----IMHO----the big issue is rape as a demonstration of TRIUMPH-----it "proves"
that "allah" is MIGHTY. -----well ----in the minds of the Bedouins of Arabia that
made sense------time for muslims to repudiate the idea and join the human race. It was circa
1970 that I was learning about islam from muslims---mostly from south east asia --------
I was horrified over reports that 1/4 million girls were raped in EAST PAKISTAN ----
the country that is now Bangla desh ----no one was ever prosecuted for those
rapes------at that time raped pregnant girls were being abandoned by their own familes-----
and lots committed suicide--------when I tried to discuss it with a Pakistani surgeon----
friend at the hospital in which I had a little part time, college time, job----his answer was
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY CULTURE"------over time I did learn-----I understand the
"culture"

Katie Hopkins accused of race hate by linking Pakistani men with sex abuse

a63d8200-69ed-4a54-8344-f429ade63bbd-620x372.jpeg

She has claimed that it is outrageous to raise the Pakistani flag in Rochdale. In 2012, nine men from the Lancashire town, eight of whom were of Pakistani origin, were jailed for their part in a child sexual exploitation ring.

Katie Hopkins accused of race hate by linking Pakistani men with sex abuse UK news The Guardian

UK is a very interesting country as far as its demographics is concerned.

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’.

Rashid, from Birmingham, admitted he had sex with the girl, saying he had been ‘tempted by her’ after they met online.

They initially exchanged messages on Facebook before sending texts and chatting on the phone over a two-month period.

They then met up in Nottingham, where Rashid had booked a room at a Premier Inn.

The girl told police they stayed at the hotel for two hours and had sex after Rashid went to the bathroom and emerged wearing a condom.

Read more: Adil Rashid Paedophile claimed his Muslim upbringing meant he didn t know it was illegal to have sex with a girl of 13 Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

UK police ‘pursuing’ child grooming suspect who fled to Pakistan

919024-UK-1436612327-305-640x480.jpg

London police are in hot pursuit to nab a suspect involved in grooming children in Rotherham town after he skipped bail and managed to flee to Pakistan.

Thirty-eight-year-old Basharat Hussain was nabbed after the initiation of Operation Clover — aimed at probing allegations of sexual exploitation of children — and was released on bail in March.

Investigations revealed that three of Hussain’s brothers were also among eight others arrested charged for the same offences, paving way for a trial at Sheffield Crown Court in December this year.

UK police pursuing child grooming suspect who fled to Pakistan - The Express Tribune

The main issue here is not so much the Muslims, as the authorities dismal failure to deal with it. The perpetrators have not yet been brought to justice, which should now be the main goal, IMO.

I don't care what religious or ethnic group they are.

Yes and we should start with the upper echelons of the Labour party who were in power at the time. Start with Blair and Brown who were involved at the highest level and come down to the local councillors who feathered their own nests. One to single out is George Galloway who converted to islam while still a labour M.P.

He has a Palestinian wife I think.

Which one as he has been married a few times, he is one of these that casts his women aside when he gets sick of them and finds a new one.
Your
I thought this was about Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England.

I agree. This incident does not reflect on Pakistanis in general and Muslims in particular. Peaceful Muslims get slammed by both: the fundamentalist elements aided by the western government (in this case UK) and the population among the western countries which is ever ready to crucify them for the deeds of extremists.

According to the Koran and hadiths there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim , there is just a soldier of allah. So to combat this threat we should remove it from our midst. Israel has shown the way by building a wall between them and the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS.

Your a rabid Muslim hater, You obviously have not read the Koran or probably the OT. You never what the hell your talking about.

I've read some passages from the Q'uran, and yes, it does say similar things. Are you denying that? I know all about the Dhimmis too. You are a rabid Muslim.
Give me some verses?

Are you aware that Dhimmis are taxes that minorities pay, you do remember John saying do we have to pay taxes to Caesar and he said yes. They have used taxes since the very early ages, probably started by Egypt and then passed to Jews.

Most time Muslims did not want to have converts as they would rather have the taxes paid.

I know in our free country we don't feel its fair that in their country they can do what they want.

Now give me a list of those verses from the Quran.

Penelope-----are you aware of the fact that you are illiterate and extremely stupid?
The word "dhimmi" does not mean "tax". In some points of history----very few------conversion to islam was discouraged by muslim leaders because such
ocnversions deprived the muslims of their paying enslaved caste-----ie the non-
muslim dhimmis --------'dhimmis' is a caste-like group in the filth of shariah
law-----something like Helots. Most people who attended public school
in the USA----have some grasp of the concept----HELOTS. I can understand
why an illiterate who glances thru islamo Nazi propaganda sites----can
pick up on the "tax" issue. Jizya is not tax-----it is tribute. You never read the OT or the Talmud. I fascinated that you consider the imposition of dhimmia
as "freedom"--------a right to which countries are ENTITLED-------no doubt
you support the imposition of the details of dhimmia on muslim arabs in
Israel

Forum List

Back