UK Non-Jewish High Commander - IDF Went Beyond Call of Duty to Protect Pal Civilians

Jose you are dumber than I thought it you really believe Sunni was a Vietnam Vets! Its almost as implausible as Sunni claiming he is a psychologist! :lol: I guarantee the guy is a 30 yr virgin College drop out that live in his parent's basement!

José;1630165 said:
Originally posted by Sunni Man
The future of Palestine will be great once Israel surrenders and dismantles it's apartheid government.

The best part will be seeing the World Court bring to trial the Zionist murderers who ruled that fascist nation.

OK, the thread was already created… Unfortunately, as you will see, I had to examine the possibility of a much less rosy scenario. Anyway I hope you enjoy it, Sunni : )

I want you to know it was a pleasure to meet a Vietnam veteran who has a gigantic moral stature to be able to look back and express his personal regret for the senseless destruction of a country that never harmed America.

We all know how hard it is to recognize our mistakes but you can be sure that when they come of age your kids will recognize your courageous attitude and will certainly say:

“Dad was a just, righteous man.”

:eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:

Originally posted by GHook93
Jose you are dumber than I thought it you really believe Sunni was a Vietnam Vets! Its almost as implausible as Sunni claiming he is a psychologist! I guarantee the guy is a 30 yr virgin College drop out that live in his parent's basement!

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I vaguely remember him saying he was a Veteran. It's not like I had a three hour interview with the guy : )

Jose you are dumber than I thought it you really believe Sunni was a Vietnam Vets! Its almost as implausible as Sunni claiming he is a psychologist! :lol: I guarantee the guy is a 30 yr virgin College drop out that live in his parent's basement!

Oh he's a veteran all right. A veteran of Bellevue and probably half a dozen other psych wards.

Forum List

Back