UK: "Multiculturalism has failed!!!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Prime Minister in the UK being blunt and telling it like it is.............angered the hell out of some Muslim groups too.

BBC News - State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

I think it very resonable for political scientists to start looking at ways of finding places that all the people obsessed with re-inventing the world by embracing multiculturalism can live together in their own utopia. Meanwhile, the rest of the people on the planet with their feet on the ground can live happily ever after.

Let the Progressives knock themselves out experimenting all they want and we'll sit back and see how it goes..............but meanwhile, America needs to take a good hard look at the level of fubar in EU states and decide not to go down the road of going in the shitter.

Prime Minister in the UK being blunt and telling it like it is.............angered the hell out of some Muslim groups too.

I think it very resonable for political scientists to start looking at ways of finding places that all the people obsessed with re-inventing the world by embracing multiculturalism can live together in their own utopia. Meanwhile, the rest of the people on the planet with their feet on the ground can live happily ever after.

Let the Progressives knock themselves out experimenting all they want and we'll sit back and see how it goes..............but meanwhile, America needs to take a good hard look at the level of fubar in EU states and decide not to go down the road of going in the shitter.

Okay, so get to your point. Are you suggesting that the USA should stop allowing immigration? Should the government start setting standards of culture and demand that the people live up to them? Should Congress legislate mandatory apple pie dessert every Sunday dinner? Should we outlaw all non-patriotic thinking, speech, and actions?

Liberal stuff always sounds awesome............I must admit that. But their social policies put into action have been nothing short of a fcukking disater for the masses. The politics of "good intentions" is always embraced by folks who are either miserable and jealous or just plain idealistic. Results are unimportant.

My face almost fell off back 2 years ago when I read a story in the UK of Muslim prisoners who complained about the toilets in this particular jail that happened to face Mecca, thus, when a Muslim prisoner was taking a dump, it violated their religion. So what did the UK do? They spent 2 million dollars and re-located the toilets:eek::eek:

The Shria Law BS you're seeing more and more in this country is soon going to be tossed in the shitter talking about shitters. Aint going to be happening here.

One society/People can only have one culture.

That's why the emergence of any new subculture always leads to the destruction of the society.

When Disco and the Hippie cultures came into being, entire cities fell into chaos. In the 80s and 90s, the goth subculture surrounding the Batcave nearly ended the entire British system.

Last edited:
The politics of "good intentions" is always embraced by folks who are either miserable and jealous or just plain idealistic. Results are unimportant.

That sounds like conservative ideals. Espoused by people who are miserable because they blame the government for their own difficulties (complaints about taxes) and jealous of how others benefit from some kind of government program, or are just plain idealistic (Everything will be great without taxes! Everything will be great with Christian legislation!) The results are unimportant to them.

That's why the emergence of any new subculture always leads to the destruction of the society.

When Disco and the Hippie cultures came into being, entire cities fell into chaos. In the 80s and 90s, the goth subculture surrounding the Batcave nearly ended the entire British system.

The egregiousness of this aside, what do you suggest? Legislating against any kind of "subgroup" and mandating patriotic thinking and action?

I agree, it has failed.

The cultures that came into the UK had no intention of assimilating into the culture and becoming one with it.

They are trying their own version of separate but equal.

The egregiousness of this aside, what do you suggest? Legislating against any kind of "subgroup" and mandating patriotic thinking and action?

America is an artificial construction that violates the laws of human nature by imagining too diverse, large, and geographically separated a population can ever truly be one People.

The problem with the Nation-State is that it is ludicrous. Why should I be expected to care more about people and events thousands of miles away more than i do about events hundreds of miles way- because of some invisible line in the sand?

Gekaap, I see nothing wrong with ending immigration across the board. U.S. cities are congested, family farms are being eaten up by urban sprawl every day and there are more and more food shortages every day. Mainstream scientists are warning us that the planet cannot continue to feed the ever increasing population of humans. In the meantime your average everyday bloke walks about effectively wearing blinders as to what is happening. As long as their tummy is full, they remain in denial, until it will eventually hit them.
The best thing we can do for this nation is to end all immigration. I don't care if the person is coming from England, Norway, Lebanon, Somalia, Egypt, or China. We need tight military control of our borders and also, no longer take in so-called refugees. Our INS has been accepting the claim of individuals that they are refugees for being persecuted for their religious beliefs, even though they are fundementalist Muslims, leaving fundamentalist Muslim nations. We need to wake up that we are being slowly invaded by a society whose aim it is to destroy our nation from within, just as Osama bin Laden has said was his goal.
Ending immigration is definitely acceptable in my humble opinion.

The unintended consequences of liberal progressivism is interesting... I though that multiculturalism was the best thing since sliced bread and baloney.... Now i will have to rethink my theory of political science experimentalism.... so says my friend, Michael Savage, "Liberalism is a mental disorder...."

thumbnail.aspx

Gekaap, I see nothing wrong with ending immigration across the board. U.S. cities are congested, family farms are being eaten up by urban sprawl every day and there are more and more food shortages every day. Mainstream scientists are warning us that the planet cannot continue to feed the ever increasing population of humans. In the meantime your average everyday bloke walks about effectively wearing blinders as to what is happening. As long as their tummy is full, they remain in denial, until it will eventually hit them.
The best thing we can do for this nation is to end all immigration. I don't care if the person is coming from England, Norway, Lebanon, Somalia, Egypt, or China. We need tight military control of our borders and also, no longer take in so-called refugees. Our INS has been accepting the claim of individuals that they are refugees for being persecuted for their religious beliefs, even though they are fundementalist Muslims, leaving fundamentalist Muslim nations. We need to wake up that we are being slowly invaded by a society whose aim it is to destroy our nation from within, just as Osama bin Laden has said was his goal.
Ending immigration is definitely acceptable in my humble opinion.
just say no to illegal immigrants.. deport them back to their home countries...

I agree, it has failed.

The cultures that came into the UK had no intention of assimilating into the culture and becoming one with it.

I actually think it's more insidious than that. Just like La Raza here they have never had any intention of integrating, they are in fact invading by another means. This is a long though out attack.

I agree, it has failed.

I actually think it's more insidious than that. Just like La Raza here they have never had any intention of integrating, they are in fact invading by another means. This is a long though out attack.

I agree, there never was an intent on integration of the masses who set up camp in the UK.

I agree, it has failed.

I agree, there never was an intent on integration of the masses who set up camp in the UK.

exactly..........what the k00ks never understand.............

I have to admit i'm a bit impressed with Cameron. I usually view British leaders as being very wimpy & whiny characters for the most part. But Cameron may be changing my views. Multiculturalism has failed miserably in Western Europe. You can't have Multiculturalism without the assimilation aspect. The British Left just didn't want to force their immigrants to assimilate to British culture. Therefore most of their immigrants feel no loyalty at all to Great Britain. Great Britain has lost their identity. Cameron really did nail things. Assimilation must be forced. Bending over backwards too much for immigrants can get you into a whole lot of trouble. Multiculturalism is nice but without the assimilation aspect,it just doesn't work. Good to see some in Great Britain waking up to reality.

Great Britain woke up too little and too late. The Islamists are already entrenched and growing rapidly.

Forum List

Back