UK imam: Allah had given us this country and every knee will bow at the name of Allah

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-19_20-13-45.png

You are being redirected...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try coming to America and say that , I doubt you''ll get that in the US

But isn't that exactly what Christians say regarding Jesus and how they say it to us in the U.S.? Now you are getting what it's like being the 2/3 rds who don't bow to the fallen Lucifer character of the Bible.

The submit or die cult stats for the UK according to Google:

Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom, with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

How many mosques are there in the United Kingdom?
The Muslim Council of Britain said it hoped Sunday's open day would show unity in "a tense time for faith communities". Three times as many mosques took part this year as last year, it said. There are about three million Muslims - about 5% of the population - and an estimated 1,750 mosques in the UK.Feb 7, 2016

The UK is screwed. Muslim population nearing 5%. You think things are dicey now? Watch how it goes when they approach 10% of the population. The UK was PC before PC was fashionable. They will PC themselves into complying with Sharia Law so as not to offend their new occupiers.

The UK is screwed. Muslim population nearing 5%. You think things are dicey now? Watch how it goes when they approach 10% of the population. The UK was PC before PC was fashionable. They will PC themselves into complying with Sharia Law so as not to offend their new occupiers.

give the brits a chance to pull their heads out of their teacups

View attachment 113300
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Imam is clearly a fanatic...I doubt the United Kingdom will be an Islamic Republic or an Emirate in the near future :)
That Imam will be unhappy for this I guess ;)

View attachment 113300

This Imam is clearly a fanatic...I doubt the United Kingdom will be an Islamic Republic or an Emirate in the near future :)
That Imam will be unhappy for this I guess ;)

time to pull your head out of your teacup------I is a simple girl----born in the USA to two parents born in the USA------jews but entirely secular.. I grew up in a town as WHITE BREAD as they come. I KNEW NOTHING OF BIAS----I knew that my mom knew that there is a ONE WORD that is so vulgar that I must never utter it.------way back in the mid 1950s ----the word was "n^&&er. (she preceded rosa parks with that idea. My town was LILY WHITE and very Christian and N^&&er was a normal word that even church going (in pastel nylon dresses) little girls used. Over time I learned. I learned that the REAL reason that there were no "colored people" in my town was---------an organized effort. ---------INDIGNANT I championed (in my own mind) the rights of all "underdogs" ---well to cut to the chase-----I considered "arabs" to be the underdog (because I thought that "Armenians" killed in 1915 was ARABS)--------I moved on----and came into contact with lots of the "underdog" -------Pakistanis, muslims from India, Iranians, some arabs--------and -----flower child as I was-----WAS THEIR CHAMPION-------then I learned all about them------from their own mouths-----
-------OY OY OY------they were worse than my church going little bigot playmates.
"YOU KILLED JESUS" was nothing compared to the Nazism is muslims

Forum List

Back