UK Election - Conservatives Win

Big win for conservatives in both England and Scotland. In Scotland, the SNP has surged and replaced the leftist labor party as the top dogs. So what will it all be now ? With a full scale conservative govt in charge, this will likely be all kind so changes in store.

Apparently, the people have spoken in favor of an end of appeasement of Muslim demands/arrogance, and other liberal mindsets, as Americans did the same last November. One can easily see a drop in Islamist activity, as well as a movement to conservative principles across the board.

I wish the right in the U.S. had more in common with the right in the UK.
In what ways ?
Less lunatics.

I agree.

I lived in both Canada and the UK, and the conservative parties in those countries are different. There are fewer evangelicals, and they are less likely to believe ridiculous conspiracy theories (i.e. Obama was born in Kenya) and ideological fantasies (i.e. The Laffer Curve).

Big win for conservatives in both England and Scotland. In Scotland, the SNP has surged and replaced the leftist labor party as the top dogs. So what will it all be now ? With a full scale conservative govt in charge, this will likely be all kind so changes in store.

Apparently, the people have spoken in favor of an end of appeasement of Muslim demands/arrogance, and other liberal mindsets, as Americans did the same last November. One can easily see a drop in Islamist activity, as well as a movement to conservative principles across the board.

Whoa there! The SNP is NOT a conservative party. They define themselves as a party of the political left.

Forum List

Back