UK company creates knives without tips as crime wave soars to decade high

Yeah but UK is so great, no guns (lib thrive on that one), no crime, socialized medicine and on and on. Fuk UK. Hope all libs move there.

Yeah but UK is so great, no guns (lib thrive on that one), no crime, socialized medicine and on and on. Fuk UK. Hope all libs move there.
moose slimes are moving there as fast as they can.

• Banned

It's so great all the assholes want to come here LOL

We kicked their asses out before we can do it again.
July 4 is called thanksgiving there
Had to have the French help us to kick them out.
A country founded by convicts and religious nuts.
Still dreaming of lynching days?
I am.

YOU ARE ALL SO GAWD DAM RETARDED YOU REALLY ARE MENTAL FKS OF THE WORLD OMFG!!!!!!
how many other things can have TIPS and POINTS on them............

I just can't get over the irony of you telling other people they are mentally fucked retards.

A UK company is marketing a new range of knives without sharp tips in response to soaring knife crime levels, which just hit another decade high.
UK Company Creates Knives Without Tips as Crime Wave Soars to Decade High

YOU ARE ALL SO GAWD DAM RETARDED YOU REALLY ARE MENTAL FKS OF THE WORLD OMFG!!!!!!
Do you really think they have more murders than us??

when your mentally ill truth doesn't know you.

answer it yourself you tell yourself what you want to anyway.

I just can't get over the irony of you telling other people they are mentally fucked retards.

Look in the mirror . chaps

Pea brains

your caught in google pics again

iu

Last edited:
Last edited:

It's called rube CAP INTELLIGENCE
No idea what irony means

That's all idiots like you can comprehend snowflake those caps hurt your little feelings!!! Because some dumb fk left tard conditions the idiots of society to think CAPS is screaming another LEFTIST CONTROL FREAK ASSHOLE BELIEFE!!!!

CAUSE ALL U MENTAL FKS ARE THE SAME!! grow up big babyeee.
lol

oh look whose calling you....
iu

Forum List

Back