Uhh Ohh

I would have sided with the school on this, until I found this. It turns out the school recieves state funding.

I think we need to know exactly where the funding goes, because this brings in the entanglement issue. If it is for books/student aid, then the school has much more freedom to do as it pleases, as at least for books on secular subjects, citizens do not have standing to challenge this government expenditure. If it is aid, likely same thing, as it is a loan. As long as the goverment is not excessively entangled in running the school, they should lose this argument.

Yurt said:
I think we need to know exactly where the funding goes, because this brings in the entanglement issue. If it is for books/student aid, then the school has much more freedom to do as it pleases, as at least for books on secular subjects, citizens do not have standing to challenge this government expenditure. If it is aid, likely same thing, as it is a loan. As long as the goverment is not excessively entangled in running the school, they should lose this argument.

The money is to subsidize construction of a Pharmacy school.

Forum List

Back