Uh, What is Congress doing this week?

Nothing. Why must Congress continually be "doing something"? Haven't they done enough damage to the country?

Hopefully not much. When they do nothing,the country seems to prosper. Congress should only meet a couple times a year and for very short sessions. I'll take a "Do-Nothing Congress" over a grossly over-reaching Congress anytime. Is it Recess time yet?

I guess they're working on repealing Health Care, cutting spending, etc. etc.

Out of respect for a congressperson, they have pushed back legisltionand only have things on the docket that are directly realted to he incident.

In other words, Boehner believed it would get him some brownie points if he were to show respect to a member of congress from across the aisle.

Even us right wingers see right through this charade...but whaever....we continually allow our elected officials play thier political games as the show us how niaive and gullible they think we are.

I think some of you may not realise the impact of this incident on our american culture.

We can make this a momment to come together or we can just shrug it off as meaning nothing.

I would like to choose making it a come together momment.

What would you choose?

I think some of you may not realise the impact of this incident on our american culture.

We can make this a momment to come together or we can just shrug it off as meaning nothing.

What would you choose?

You're obviously delving into the whole Republican vs. Democrat football game that ensues when any news happens, stop playing.

What would you choose?

I would think that understandning and feeling the impact of the situation does not mean that we all have to stop what we are doing.
I grieved for the victims on my own time and continue to feel the pain of the loved ones....but it does not mean I cant do other things.

This was noithing more than an image thing for Boehner....

What would you choose?

You're obviously delving into the whole Republican vs. Democrat football game that ensues when any news happens, stop playing.

How is asking for a coming together doing what you say?

What would you choose?

Do we get to sing 'Kumbaya'?

What would you choose?

If you were simply doing that you'd have never made the comment I called you on in the 2nd amendment thread. Did you forget you made the comment already? How is that comment alluding to you wanting everyone to come together, as you say? Obviously, it doesn't. I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt, after that.

If you were simply doing that you'd have never made the comment I called you on in the 2nd amendment thread. Did you forget you made the comment already? How is that comment alluding to you wanting everyone to come together, as you say? Obviously, it doesn't. I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt, after that.

can you direct me to what you are talking about?

Forum List

Back