UH-OH: Witness saw Trayvon stradlling Zman, assaulting him "MMA style"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style" | The Smoking Gun

In the Sanford Police report, released yesterday, the witness said he saw a black male straddling a white or hispanic man yelling for "help". Hmmmm. Maybe, just like the Mr. Gates incident, Obama should've waited FOR ALL EVIDENCE TO COME OUT. This also includes photos showing blood on Zman's skull, and an obviously damaged nose.

Two Sanford PD officers noted in their reports the initial observations of Zimmerman having blood on the back of his head, swelling and possibly a broken nose.

This case is cut and dry.

George Zimmerman was 'mounted', getting his head smashed into concrete by a raging Trayvon. His head was hitting the concrete. The UFC stops fights when this happens, on a padded MAT, because it can kill a fighter. This was on concrete, with no referee, and no sportsmanship. The pure medical elements show that George Zimmerman WAS CLEARLY IN DANGER OF SERIOUSLY BODILY INJURY OR DEATH. His right to use lethal force in self defense was present.

Put it this way: If Zimmerman was a cop, on the ground, mounted, being bashed in the face and his head hitting the concrete, a cop would have been 100% justified in using a gun. Cops are held to HIGHER standards.

Zimmerman will be found not guilty, and it wont even be close. Hell, it may not even go to trial.

Riots from the left and black activists will erupt. Obama, Sharpton and MSNBC will use this as a rally cry to fire up hatred before the election.

Zimmerman will be found not guilty, and it wont even be close. Hell, it may not even go to trial.

Riots from the left and black activists will erupt. Obama, Sharpton and MSNBC will use this as a rally cry to fire up hatred before the election.

And anti-gun nuts might join in for good measure.

Cops aren't held by any standards. They're all Nazi pricks.

Haha. Another cop hater. How trendy.

Ok, I'll play. Why do you feel this way about cops? After all, they do literally protect your ass. Not in a grand sense of keeping the Russians or Al Qaida at bay. But your literal flesh ass from being murdered, raped, robbed........and of course from being run down by a NASCAR wannabe on a highway doing 120mph.

If society collapsed, guys like you would be the first in line to hide behind cops trying to help hold things together.

Discovery documents from one side or the other only. Let the trial decide.

I wish this trial were televised because the witness I want to hear from is the cop who wanted to arrest Zimmerman. I want to hear what he has to say.

As far as the general public (we) are concerned we are able to speculate on the basis of reports we are fed by the media. But I must say the reports presented in this thread point to Zimmerman being exonerated. There is evidence of injuries consistent with a beating and now an eye witness? So far that is two for Zimmerman and none for Martin.

But, again, there is plenty of room for surprises. So we must wait and see.

And a different witness said Zimmerman was on top....

link?

Another witness saw a "broad man" on top hitting another. The evidence list shows Zimmerman wore a size 38. His shirt was red.

"First we heard like a howling sound. And then the second time we heard a more-clearly 'help' sound," the witness said. "I know after seeing the TV of what's happening — comparing their pictures — I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size."

Evidence released in Florida shooting

And a different witness said Zimmerman was on top....

link?

Another witness saw a "broad man" on top hitting another. The evidence list shows Zimmerman wore a size 38. His shirt was red.

"First we heard like a howling sound. And then the second time we heard a more-clearly 'help' sound," the witness said. "I know after seeing the TV of what's happening — comparing their pictures — I think Zimmerman is definitely on top because of his size."

A broad man?? That's a bit vague, now ain't it?? And I wear a 40, and I'm a whopping 175 pounds

A broad man?? That's a bit vague, now ain't it?? And I wear a 40, and I'm a whopping 175 pounds
Zimmerman was reportedly hefty and Martin was reportedly thin.

You asked and I provided the link. In all likelihood at one time or another one of them was on top and positions switched. Often happens in a fist fight. If there was a fist fight, of course.

I don't care who was on top; who was taking the beating. That poor kid would still be alive today if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police, like they told him to do. Whatever happened and whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not, he is to blame for the death of Trayvon Martin.

I don't care who was on top; who was taking the beating. That poor kid would still be alive today if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police, like they told him to do. Whatever happened and whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not, he is to blame for the death of Trayvon Martin.

In the photos, Zimmerman appears to have a tiny injury to his nose. If his head was being bashed on concrete, he would have been forced to go to a hospital, instead of questioned for hours, then went home.

Last edited:
Sorry, Jose...but if Trayvon Martin confronted George Zimmerman and decided that the way to handle being questioned about what he was doing in the neighborhood was to give the person asking that question a beating...then he no longer deserves to be called "poor" Trayvon.

Forum List

Back