Uh Oh: Rick Perry Gets Popped With The Dreaded Evolution Question. (Click For Answer)

Evolution has never been proven. It is only a theory and believing that theory requires just as much if not more faith than Christians have in their beliefs. IMO

There are volumes and volumes of hard evidence for evolution.

Are there volumes and volumes of hard evidence for the Biblical 'theory' of Creation?

Show me some examples of your "hard" evidence.

The thing about Chrsitianity in regards to creation, we don't question the Word of God. We accept it on faith. Much like the faith you hold on the "theory" of evolution.

And this shows a profound ignorance of the Empirical.

Empirical - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And of Science in general.

Must be more of your Lonestar Logic from the Republic of Texas. :lol:

He probably doesn't agree with gravity either. It's fun to watch you people walk a fence on the subject of evolution in the face of scientific evidence.

:rofl:
It is fun to watch you guys try to prove something that is just a theory. Oh, it is also not scientific fact. Keep that lie going, it makes you guys look real good, not!

I don't why evolution disturbs people on the right, but it does. No wonder America ranks up their with Turkey in denying evolution.

Evolution has never been proven. It is only a theory and believing that theory requires just as much if not more faith than Christians have in their beliefs. IMO

Thanks for the laugh.

I'd love to hear you expand further and tell us how believing in an invisible man in the sky is not a bigger stretch then biological evolution of millions of years.

There's no proof of either belief. Both takes a huge amount of faith.

Will his evangelical base accept this answer as good enough?

Will republicans in general consider his answer bad enough?

You have to understand that to liberal reporters, questioning the theory of evolution is tantamount to questioning that the world is round.

They also want to imply that by expressing doubts about evolution, your educational policy will then be similar to the narrow-minded authorities who fined John Scopes for teaching evolution (thus, making you anti-science).

No, questioning evolution is fine; it’s the attempt to replace it with religious dogma that’s problematic.
No, the problem is replacing the truth of creationism with the lie of evolution.

You have to understand that to liberal reporters, questioning the theory of evolution is tantamount to questioning that the world is round.

They also want to imply that by expressing doubts about evolution, your educational policy will then be similar to the narrow-minded authorities who fined John Scopes for teaching evolution (thus, making you anti-science).

528-58.gif

Considering that only a measly 6% of scientists are Republican, I suspect those that disagree with the Theory of Evolution are ALL Republican scientists. Hilarious.

Republican Scientist. It's what we call an "Oxymoron".
You are just a moron.

Are there volumes and volumes of hard evidence for the Biblical 'theory' of Creation?

The thing about Chrsitianity in regards to creation, we don't question the Word of God. We accept it on faith. Much like the faith you hold on the "theory" of evolution.

Go to any university of your choosing and take a semester in a biological science course that focuses on evolution and you'll get all the hard evidence you can handle.

Now you give me some hard evidence that the creatures of the earth suddenly magically appeared one day, where they had never been before, and appeared in their present form.

He probably doesn't agree with gravity either. It's fun to watch you people walk a fence on the subject of evolution in the face of scientific evidence.

It is fun to watch you guys try to prove something that is just a theory. Oh, it is also not scientific fact. Keep that lie going, it makes you guys look real good, not!

That the Earth is billions, not thousands of years old is not theory, it is fact.

Therefore the Bible is immediately wrong on that relevant point.

I don't why evolution disturbs people on the right, but it does. No wonder America ranks up their with Turkey in denying evolution.
Because the theory of evolution is just that a theory. But idiots on the left prove their stupidity all the time by saying it is true, idiots.

Thanks for the laugh.

I'd love to hear you expand further and tell us how believing in an invisible man in the sky is not a bigger stretch then biological evolution of millions of years.

People laugh at what they don't understand.
There is no evidence at all for evolution as people generally understand it, that is, from one species to another. There is only evolution within a species.

No, there are, again, volumes and volumes of evidence for speciation.

Thanks for the laugh.

You said evolution as much if not more. I wanted to hear how you think it could possibly be more.

And this shows a profound ignorance of the Empirical.

Empirical - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And of Science in general.

Must be more of your Lonestar Logic from the Republic of Texas. :lol:

Thanks for the help. There is no empirical evidence that life came from spontanious generation or some primordial soup.

There are no fossils of transitional life forms. Organisms have never been found to cross the boundaries between species.

Greater than 99% of mutations are is available defects. No mutant has been observed that has become a different species.

To suggest sexual reproduction came about by evolution is absurd. For that to happen two humans had to evolve at the same time and place, having complementary reproductive systems. If one system wasn't complete or compatible, the species would become extinct.

Evolutionist believe in "random process" that components combined in exactly the right way to form the first living organism. Mathematical probabilities show that for all practical purposes, it is impossible for complex living systems that consist of many inter-relating parts to come about through random processes.

Probabilities show that random processes cannot create life.
The most basic type of protein molecule that can be called "living" has 400 linked amino acids, each composed of 4-5 chemical elements. Each chemical element consists of a unique combination of protons, electrons and neutrons. To simplify our calculations, let's look at the probability of chance formation of an even simpler system, one that would contain only 100 elements.

We'll assume that all the necessary components were readily available in the "soup" and that the components had to come together in the right order to form a functioning system. Let's call our 100 element system "Fred". All the elements that make up "Fred" would have to combine in the correct order to get a functioning "Fred". It's likely that most of the possible combinations of the components would have to be tried before "Fred" was formed. The section below describes the procedure for calculating probabilities. The probability of chance formation of "Fred" would be 1 in 100 factorial (or 1 x 2 x 3 x 4...x 99 x 100) or 1 in approximately 10158 (1 followed by 158 zeros). To get an idea of how large this number is, there are only 1080 (1 followed by 80 zeros) electrons in the universe.

Go to any university of your choosing and take a semester in a biological science course that focuses on evolution and you'll get all the hard evidence you can handle.

Now you give me some hard evidence that the creatures of the earth suddenly magically appeared one day, where they had never been before, and appeared in their present form.

I don't need evidence. I've got nothing to prove.

Your failure to provide "hard" evidence is acknowledged as a concession on your part.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for the laugh.

You said evolution as much if not more. I wanted to hear how you think it could possibly be more.

What part of "if" is hard to understand?

That the Earth is billions, not thousands of years old is not theory, it is fact.

Therefore the Bible is immediately wrong on that relevant point.
Keep thinking that. I read somewhere one time, can not remember where, that the science used to date earth was flawed. Also that carbon dating was innacurate.

Why on Earth would anyone ask a possible presidential candidate about evolution?

Did they ask him what his favorite color is?

As with every election and especially a presidential election, all candidates are asked their thoughts on evolution. I believe the liberal MSM passed on asking that question to Obama (I wonder why?) but anyway, Rick Perry was asked the question and he gave a lengthy answer. How do you think his response was?

Rick Perry Answers the Dreaded "Evolution" Question - Evolution News & Views
His Answer:

"There are clear indications from our people who have amazing intellectual capability that this didn't happen by accident and a creator put this in place. Now, what was his time frame and how did he create the earth that we know? I'm not going to tell you that I've got the answers to that. I believe that we were created by this all-powerful supreme being and how we got to today versus what we look like thousands of years ago, I think there's enough holes in the theory of evolution to, you know, say there are some holes in that theory."

Will his evangelical base accept this answer as good enough?

Here is another source;
PERRY SEES "HOLES" IN "THEORY" OF EVOLUTION

I wonder why you don't pay attention...
Obama Supports Evolution

Because the theory of evolution is just that a theory. But idiots on the left prove their stupidity all the time by saying it is true, idiots.

:lol:

Most of Science is theoretical.

Which theory are you going after next, Gravity?

Gravitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I aint going after anything. Darwin even said that evolution cannot be proven without a missing link, which has never been found. Evolution has never been proven yet people still claim it is scientific fact. Like this thread, some on here have stated it is fact and you just said it is theory. Idiots.

What the fuck does the theory of evolution have to do with national politics?

Seriously.. what gives?

Forum List

Back