Uh Oh: Rasmussen Poll Says Voters Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is surely excellent news to see. It is a fact that Palin is down to earth and connects with mainstream America. This poll indicates that the average joe appeals to her instead of Obama and especially after she led the slaughter of the democrats in the mid terms with her endorsed candidates that were extremely successful. This is only going to get better as the 2012 election gets near because she is unstoppable. It wouldn't suprise me if Obama tried to have her offed because of the potential threat she is to him and his marxist agenda.

52% of Voters Say Their Views Are More Like Palin?s Than Obama?s - Rasmussen Reports

Whose views are closer to your own? Palin/Obama

Overall: 52/40

Male: 55/37
Female: 48/43
White: 58/35
Black: 5/87
GOP: 84/9
DEM: 14/81
INDY: 59/27
Conservative: 80/12
Moderate: 28/61

Liberal: 14/85

I agree

Last edited:
""Voters Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's ""

thats because their IQ's are more like Palins than Obama's.

Rassmussen isn't a partisan hack or anything like that huh?

Please, please nominate Palin. You're right man, she's a winner. The people will just flock to her side.

NOMINATE PALIN!

Please, please nominate Palin. You're right man, she's a winner. The people will just flock to her side.

NOMINATE PALIN!

you guys keep saying that. what would you do if she won the whole damned thing?

what would you do if she won the whole damned thing?

The only way to know is to nominate her. Do it!

• Banned
what would you do if she won the whole damned thing?

The only way to know is to nominate her. Do it!

Oh she'll get the nomination and then take the presidency from the so called 'Magic Negro' as Rush likes to say.

This is surely excellent news to see. It is a fact that Palin is down to earth and connects with mainstream America. This poll indicates that the average joe appeals to her instead of Obama and especially after she led the slaughter of the democrats in the mid terms with her endorsed candidates that were extremely successful. This is only going to get better as the 2012 election gets near because she is unstoppable. It wouldn't suprise me if Obama tried to have her offed because of the potential threat she is to him and his marxist agenda.

52% of Voters Say Their Views Are More Like Palin?s Than Obama?s - Rasmussen Reports

Whose views are closer to your own? Palin/Obama

Overall: 52/40

Male: 55/37
Female: 48/43
White: 58/35
Black: 5/87
GOP: 84/9
DEM: 14/81
INDY: 59/27
Conservative: 80/12
Moderate: 28/61

Liberal: 14/85

I agree

Thanks for a link I have to pay to see, dimwit.

NOMINATE PALIN!

you guys keep saying that. what would you do if she won the whole damned thing?

I would gain 50 lbs., attach some silly looking food product containers to my hat, and run around yelling stupid things at everybody...

...since, at that point, that strategy will have been proven politically successful.

Ignorant?

Anyways, could you be any more of a fanboy of Palin? Sheesh, someone get this guy some Jergens and a tissue.

well she's pro oil, pro business, anti waisting $ on small time herb smoker.

Millions more will think like her than a fucking anti business sellout like Obama

""Voters Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's ""

thats because their IQ's are more like Palins than Obama's.

I really think you shouldn't insult the President's IQ like that. I mean yeah, he clearly doesn't understand some issues well or the concept of unintended consequences. But I really dont think he is a complete idiot.

I think Palin is a complete idiot.

Evidence suggests otherwise. But do you have any evidence upon which to base this conclusion? And not liking her political views isn't evidence.
I always wonder how people can argue a political view determines a person's IQ. Liberals bitch about Ann Coulter having a low IQ, yet despite being called a "conservative bigot" she became a successful attorney and graduated from law school. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back