uh oh ....our poor neighbors

welcome back shelia....i made the food bank donation as promised...not a big one..need to do more....always seems i want to do more...but limited by bucks...

first i am a former real estate broker...so i know the problems etc....they cant claim the land....as they have not lived there for but 8 years...we have agreed just to tell them the next time the fence need to be rebuilt...it will be on the property line....grand dad aint claiming anything cause he hates the law and all....we all have legal deeds...just a problem with a fence and everyone thinking it was on the line...i will give my neigbhor this...i would have freaked and removed all signs of the survey...(i tend to do stupid shit when i panic) he has not...we havent said anything to them as they are just trying to get out of the other problem with grand dad...plus he is in construction just like us...his truck has just started leaving the house....so they are on hard times...just like we are...no use making it harder on them...over who owns the most rocks....the fence line was built the way it was due to the rocks..plus here is the other thing...no one remembers who built the damn fence to begin with....we have removed much of the fence on our land...and have permission from the people on yet the othe side...they live over the hill..to take down the fence between us and them....they have christmas trees and the dogs dont bother their cats...so they are happy....we cant even see their house...have to walk over the hill and down....then the barbwire at the top is the problem...i want it to come down...leaving only the fence on the right of us....we all plan to live together for the rest of our lives....so we may as well get on well and make the best of the bullshit

I'm glad to hear there will be a little less barbed wire somewhere in the world. That stuff is dangerous.

Forum List

Back