uh oh ....our poor neighbors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by strollingbones, Apr 28, 2009.

1. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    our neigbhors..not the ones with the mexican dog...but the ones on the other side...have been surveying the property lines....odd we thought...so today i had to ask permission to dump some firewood on a shared right of way....plus talk to sean about not riding his motorcycle till we got all the wood cleared..we didnt want him coming out of the wood suddenly and getting hit..so in discussing the new survey...she reveals that part of their place is on her granddads land....and he is giving them more land to correct this....then she very shyly says...we think park of the garage is on your land....we know now the fence is not the property line but is 3 ft over on your property...something we knew already...so now what? me and her hubby have had trouble in the past....i have known her since she was maybe 7 yrs old...her granddad lives about a 1/2 mile down the road...but they are good people and dont complain about the dogs...much...poor thing she is trying so hard to get this all straight....so what would you have done at this point...do i insist they move the fence and corner of the garage...or do i laugh like hell and say...fuck 3 ft on the side of a fence line that no one is ever gonna use....

now understand that we pretty much cross properties to walk around behind the houses up the mountain...we just try to stay far up the mountain away from houses...that i can call her, her hubby or her grand dad for any help i might need....and we all plan to live together for the rest of our lives...o we are not talking 3 ft from our house....but a good ways from the house..they just fucked up thinking the property line and fence line were one and the same

guess what was said?

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Fuck the 3 feet.

Though I think I would have just said, you know, let's just put an addendum somewhere that says when the fence and garage are kaput, we re-establish the correct property lines.

I have horses. 3 feet of pasture or room is 3 feet of room.

3. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    I wouldn't care about the 3 ft; it sounds like it isn't anything that is going to be used by anyone and doesn't really make a difference. AB's suggestion is great -- when they need replacement fix the problem then.

My brother's old house backed up to state property - nothing there but shrubs and mosquitoes. He had a shed put in but never bothered to find the property line. Township found out and made him move the shed. That sucked; hope he learned a lesson.

Our one neighbor is an anal geek. When we had our fence put in he was all over sniffing around making sure nothing was on his property. We had a fence company do it so there wouldn't be any problems. We even said to him hey, you're more than welcome to the extra couple of inches on your side. For some unknown reason he dislikes us and when he weed whacks his yard, he does all other fence lines (his house is surrounded by fence on 3 sides; all the neighbor's fencing not his) but ours. Some people are pricks.

4. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,307
    Probably something like "Hell, Damn, Fuck, all to Fucking Hell, Fucked Up 3 Feet, Damn House, Damn Fucking Fucked Up Fuck!"

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    now you must remember this means the upper part is also 3 ft over..belonging to grand dad....now my hubby and grand dad dont cotton to each other ....and this is not 3 ' x 10' this i more 3' x 200 '

i have no clue how much that is....ooo and it means the cherry tree is mine....o fuck them....the cherry tree is mine..heeheheheee

6. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    I would have said 'get your fence off my land bitch.'

7. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    for some reason this is funny as hell to me....he (her hubby) must be shitting in his pants....he knows that i am nosey....so i know that he is having this done...and soon he will know wife has just fessed up...something i think he would have like to have not come up right now...grand dad dont like him much lol...grand dad dont like men at all....grand dad has hanged the phone up on my hubby with a "just go to hell" but to me...sweet as a button...breaking a cardinal rule of fueding..if hubby is fueding you are suppose to be fueding...o fuck that...

8. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973

you are such a republican:eek:

9. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    I oughta neg rep you for that.

10. Anguille

Anguille Bane of the Urbane

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,137

I forget what it's called but some states have property laws that say if your neighbor uses part of your land and you don't contest it, after a certain number of years it becomes their land.