Uh Oh, Mr. Hopey Chaney himself only gets half crowd in Cleveland

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Thin Crowd for Cleveland Campaign Rally

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERGCLEVELAND — President Obama wrapped up a weekend of last-minute campaigning in Ohio on Sunday, addressing Democrats in an indoor arena that, in a sign of the “enthusiasm gap” that the president is working so hard to close, was little more than half full.

About 8,000 people attended the Democratic National Committee’s Moving America Forward’ rally at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center, a hall where the capacity is 13,000. The rafters were largely empty.

Thin Crowd for Cleveland Campaign Rally - NYTimes.com

Cleveland is VERY LIBERAL. I mean this is the city that once voted in Kucinich as their mayor.

I don't care if Sunday was Halloween and Football day. If Obama can't get this accolytes to show up this close to an election in a VERY liberal town, he's in trouble!

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO PEOPLE! Tuesday is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERGCLEVELAND — President Obama wrapped up a weekend of last-minute campaigning in Ohio on Sunday, addressing Democrats in an indoor arena that, in a sign of the “enthusiasm gap” that the president is working so hard to close, was little more than half full.

About 8,000 people attended the Democratic National Committee’s Moving America Forward’ rally at Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center, a hall where the capacity is 13,000. The rafters were largely empty.

Cleveland is VERY LIBERAL. I mean this is the city that once voted in Kucinich as their mayor.

I don't care if Sunday was Halloween and Football day. If Obama can't get this accolytes to show up this close to an election in a VERY liberal town, he's in trouble!

Guess they ran out of buses.

Last edited:
Uh Oh, Mr. Hopey Chaney himself only gets half crowd in Cleveland
Yeah.....the threat of "Crazy" Sarah....running in 2012....must (really) be having a negative-impact on his Presidency.

543.gif

I guess you have a choice between

A. Watching the game

or

B. Waiting for hours so some lying jerk can read off a teleprompter and tell us how the other guys drove the car into a ditch and left him to do all of the dirty work.

Boo hoo. :eusa_boohoo::boohoo::eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

I'm gonna go with A.

In typical Obama fashion his people blamed it all on what day is was....blamed it on church which was already over, that it's Sunday which is a day off so everyone should be able to attend, that it's Halloween but it wasn't dark yet so that doesn't fly, and that it was competition with the NFL. I guess the NFL is the worst competition but then most of the commie bastards that show up to Obama events don't watch football anyway [they like Soccer]. After all, it's such a violent sport, it's too American, and they hate America. Course then again I may be wrong because Democrats may enjoy watching a bunch of black guys who are oppressed [Defensive linemen, Linebackers, etc] beating up on a white guy or oppressor [the Quarterback]. Sorry....bad joke. I know I'm gonna be called a racist now. Well, Ben Rothensomething was accused of Sexual Assault so he had it coming to him. A note on the game: The guys wearing black[New Orleans] kicked ass on the guys wearing white [Pittsburgh].

Let's face it. They have nothing but excuses....but they forgot to mention the most obvious excuse out there.
The excuse that People have better things to do.

Last edited:
I guess you have a choice between

A. Watching the game

or

B. Waiting for hours so some lying jerk can read off a teleprompter and tell us how the other guys drove the car into a ditch and left him to do all of the dirty work.

Boo hoo. :eusa_boohoo::boohoo::eusa_boohoo::boohoo:

I'm gonna go with A.

In typical Obama fashion his people blamed it all on what day is was....blamed it on church which was already over, that it's Sunday which is a day off so everyone should be able to attend, that it's Halloween but it wasn't dark yet so that doesn't fly, and that it was competition with the NFL. I guess the NFL is the worst competition but then most of the commie bastards that show up to Obama events don't watch football anyway. After all, it's such a violent sport, it's too American, and they hate America. Course then again I may be wrong because Democrats may enjoy watching a bunch of black guys [Defensive linemen, Linebackers, etc] beating up on a white guy [the Quarterback]. Sorry....bad joke. I know I'm gonna be called a racist now.

Let's face it. They have nothing but excuses....but they forgot to mention the most obvious excuse out there.
The excuse that People have better things to do.

Obama couldn't pay enough people to attend. :lmao:

and watch the shit stains jaw tighten here as well as the silence (from the shit stain) and smirk as they chant

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGBgc7uZZNM[/ame]

Maybe he can take oprahs spot in 2 years

The hopey and changey has come back to bite this dope in his ass big time. It's easy to campaign from the sidelines when you're an empty suit, but once you get in the game it's time to show the folks what you've got. And when this clown changed from his suit to his uniform his emptiness was even more apparent. Community Agitator is the minor leagues and exactly where this jerk deserves to be demoted to in a couple of years.

Look at all this gloating. You will all eat your words. Sarah Palin will never win if she runs in 2012.

Umm how do you get half a crowd?
what is the number required for a full crowd?

I guess that's why you ran away from the other thread. Because Sarah is sooooooooo crazy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah......watching you repeat yourself was gettin' sooooooooooooo entertaining.​

:rolleyes:

Face facts.​

Your #1 Bimbo is goin'-into a serious tail-spin......​

That's pretty funny speaking to the party that's about to get their head handed to them less than 24 hours from now!

Keep on protesting too much! I'll be voting and then watching you guys cry!

Let's pray tonight they all need crates of tums and tissues by Wednesday! :eusa_pray:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and watch the shit stains jaw tighten here as well as the silence (from the shit stain) and smirk as they chant

Maybe he can take oprahs spot in 2 years
Better head-for-your-bunker.​

*​

:happy-1:

And Hitler thought he was going to win until the Allies were marching into Berlin!

I think we see who's sitting in a bunker living in denial!

D-Day is tomrrow liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The hopey and changey has come back to bite this dope in his ass big time. It's easy to campaign from the sidelines when you're an empty suit, but once you get in the game it's time to show the folks what you've got.
You mean, like.....nailin' the RIP-OFFS, TO-THE-WALL??!!!

:eusa_eh:

You rookies need to find a hobby.​

Leave politics to the adults.​

:rolleyes:

All Shagirlyman has for us in response to the end of hopey changey is more pathetic talking points from the Whitehouse.

OBAMA FAILED SHAGIRLYMAN! He's not going to keep election day from happening.

You can keep repeating Obama's lies but they aren't going to persuade anyone.

We don't care about your pathetic loser class envy politics. We are about going and voting these idiots out of power.

So keep on reciting the mantras that have already failed.

It just reveals to everyone you don't have anything new to add and that's why Obama is on the losing end.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back