Uh Oh: Germans Say Jews 'Have Too Much Influence'. 1 In 10 Want New Fuehrer To Lead

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Is history repeating itself? The Fuehrer did do many great things for Germany economically after the Weimar Republic failed due to Jewish Bankers causing hyper-inflation. He restored pride to the German people and kicked the immigrants out. It seems that the Germans are getting fed up again at the jewish influence they have and the immigration problems. I agree with them on this. In America we have the same problem and it needs to be delt with. The Jewish Lobby and the Jewish Wall Street Bankers have caused America all this financial trouble. We need a purge.

Survey: 17% of Germans believe Jews have 'too much influence' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Sixty-five years have passed since the end of the Second World War, but even today it would seem that many Germans still cling to the prejudice and racism which the Nazi party identified with.

A new poll has found that one in 10 Germans wants "a new Fuehrer to lead the country with an iron fist", and that every third German thinks all foreign immigrants should be expelled from Germany if unemployment becomes a problem.

Some 25% of all respondents expressed racist opinions, and 15.9% said they somewhat understood why a Fuehrer needed to be appointed; 58% of the participants claimed that Germany needed to curb the traditional Muslim lifestyle. As for anti-Semitism, 17.2% of the survey's participants supported the statement that "Jews have too much influence in the world today".

In addition, researchers found that racist viewpoints existed not only on the edges of society, meaning the far right, but in all age groups and social classes, with no relation to sex or education.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The study is going on since 2002, it has been carried out by The Friedrich-Ebert Foundation, which is related to the SPD (center-left leaning).
http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/do/07504.pdf

The last 2 times it was carried out was in 2008 and 2010.
In 2008 (pre-crisis) all rascist %-numbers were decreasing, in 2010 they were increasing due to economic crisis.
In 2012 probably they will again decrease as Germany witnesses strong economic growth and is out of the crisis unlike most European states.

Germany will grow 3.5 % this year, and wages will averagely rise 2.8% in 2011.
Germany now has lowest unemployment rate since 1992, 1992 put stress on Germany due to re-unification and enourmous budget transfers to the East.
2011 Germany will also fullfil Maastricht Criteria, which is maximum 3% budget deficit. Germany will achieve 2.7% budget deficit in 2011.

It's no China-type growth but still remarkable. And the growth directly impacts the population as employment figures and wage rises.

Herbstgutachten: Institute heben Deutschland-Prognose drastisch an - Politik - Konjunktur - Konjunktur-Nachrichten - Handelsblatt.com

The data comes from the "Wise men" commission.
8 leading economical institutes, which publish their report every year, and the German government takes that report as basis for its own growth-targets and budget-plans.

Money on the percentage of people answering such a way are liberals?

Uh Oh: Germans Say Jews 'Have Too Much Influence'. 1 In 10 Want New Fuehrer To Lead

Since when has 10% been representative of a whole nation? Seems your racist feelings are getting the better of you.

Is history repeating itself? The Fuehrer did do many great things for Germany economically after the Weimar Republic failed due to Jewish Bankers causing hyper-inflation. He restored pride to the German people and kicked the immigrants out. It seems that the Germans are getting fed up again at the jewish influence they have and the immigration problems. I agree with them on this. In America we have the same problem and it needs to be delt with. The Jewish Lobby and the Jewish Wall Street Bankers have caused America all this financial trouble. We need a purge.

Survey: 17% of Germans believe Jews have 'too much influence' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Sixty-five years have passed since the end of the Second World War, but even today it would seem that many Germans still cling to the prejudice and racism which the Nazi party identified with.

A new poll has found that one in 10 Germans wants "a new Fuehrer to lead the country with an iron fist", and that every third German thinks all foreign immigrants should be expelled from Germany if unemployment becomes a problem.

Some 25% of all respondents expressed racist opinions, and 15.9% said they somewhat understood why a Fuehrer needed to be appointed; 58% of the participants claimed that Germany needed to curb the traditional Muslim lifestyle. As for anti-Semitism, 17.2% of the survey's participants supported the statement that "Jews have too much influence in the world today".

In addition, researchers found that racist viewpoints existed not only on the edges of society, meaning the far right, but in all age groups and social classes, with no relation to sex or education.

I think the Germans are much more concerned about the Muslims than the Jews...:lol:

If Germany goes down this route, we should nuke Germany.

God Bless Britain and Israel, speaking as a British Jew.

Nazis and Taliban should be NUKED.

And?

We kicked the shit out of Nazis.

We get to say..fuck you assholes.

Done.

You served in WW2?

Otherwise STFU, or take credit for slavery too.
How 'bout them Aboriginal rights, bucko? Last I checked your record on civil rights towards minorities, particularly ones towards those with darker skin are particularly horrific too up into the 20th century.

So you were saying, shitbird?

And?

We kicked the shit out of Nazis.

We get to say..fuck you assholes.

Done.

You served in WW2?

Otherwise STFU, or take credit for slavery too.
How 'bout them Aboriginal rights, bucko? Last I checked your record on civil rights towards minorities, particularly ones towards those with darker skin are particularly horrific too up into the 20th century.

So you were saying, shitbird?

I've never had a problem with Aborigines. I've treated them with the utmost respect. Treat fellow human beings as equals and they will treat you the same in turn. That seems to be lost on a lot of white Americans, and they're left wondering "why do they hate us?"

If you want to take credit for the victories in WW2, take credit for the evils of slavery too. In none of these events were you present or even thought of, so neither of them can you take credit for.

I won't take "credit"...but I respectfully say..

Any Nazis..or Slave Owning asshole..step up.

And we will beat the crap out of you again.

Personally.

American rules.

Seen the latest RUSSIAN Fighter Planes?

Amazing Russian Fighter Jet

What?

Russians own slaves or are Nazis?

Reagan made them our pals.

Who wants to spit on Reagan's accomplishment.
I know people like to knock on Jimmy Carter over the hostage crisis... but under whose watch did the Iran contra scandal take place?:eusa_whistle:

I am in favor of nuking Germany, in revenge for their genocide.

God bless Israel.

Germany is figuring out that Jews have to much influence again and Muslims are becoming a problem. Those people better be careful, the last time the Germans did not want a group of people in their country, the trains ran on time .

I am in favor of nuking Germany, in revenge for their genocide.

God bless Israel.

Germany is figuring out that Jews have to much influence again and Muslims are becoming a problem. Those people better be careful, the last time the Germans did not want a group of people in their country, the trains ran on time .

Israel has nukes. USA has nukes.

Germany has skinheads with hammers.

Israel wins, Germany gets wiped out.

Forum List

Back