Uh oh. Former Trump aide Rick Gates may change his plea from "not guilty" to "guilty"

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates has quietly added a prominent white-collar attorney, Tom Green, to his defense team, signaling that Gates' approach to his not-guilty plea could be changing behind the scenes.

Mueller appears not to have received the USMB memo stating that the investigation is over.
Anyway, I am undecided on whether I should grab a Orville Redenbacher, Pop Secret, or Act ll brand popcorn. But i'm sure as shit grabbing one, because this thing is heating up!
Exclusive: New signs Gates may be negotiating with Mueller's team

Last edited:
Your link doesn’t work
Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates has quietly added a prominent white-collar attorney, Tom Green, to his defense team, signaling that Gates' approach to his not-guilty plea could be changing behind the scenes.

Mueller appears not to have received the USMB memo stating that the investigation is over.
Anyway, I am undecided on whether I should grab a Orville Redenbacher, Pop Secret, or Act ll brand popcorn. But i'm sure as shit grabbing one, because this thing is heating up!

Guarantee not another person falls prey to another PROCESS CRIME under Mueller and his illegal witch hunt before he's FIRED.

Mueller better lawyer up before he finds his own ass in prison.

Your link doesn’t work

It wasn't working for me either so I had to Google it. Here's a Raw Story article.

Rick Gates' lawyer met with Mueller twice last week -- signaling potential cooperation with the special counsel

Read a cnn article and all of it is speculation from anonymous sources, as usual

• Banned
Guarantee not another person falls prey to another PROCESS CRIME under Mueller and his illegal witch hunt before he's FIRED.

What will be the charges?

Is Mueller running an illegal witch hunt, along with his investigation into Russia hacking our election? He's a busy little bee, isn't he?

Is Mueller running an illegal witch hunt, along with his investigation into Russia hacking our election? He's a busy little bee, isn't he?
What a STUPID comment.

You really are a STUPID person.

Last edited:

What will be the charges?
Oh I don't know... other than being party to an illegal witch hunt against a sitting president of the United States started on a proven fake dossier and hiring one leftist Hitlery supporter hack lawyer after another to his team... maybe start with something like this and then just pile on other charges on they come...

As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show - Judicial Watch

From the article:

"Though Green is not listed in the court record as a lawyer for Gates, he is believed to be negotiating with Mueller on behalf of the onetime Trump associate."

--------------
"Associating with trump" is starting to have the same stench as associating with a sleazy mafia boss.

What a STUPID comment.

You really are a STUPID person.

Unfortunately, your remark doesn't bother me nearly as much as you seem to want.

The Dutch now say they have absolute proof that Russia hacked our election.

Forum List

Back