Uh oh, Barry's in a hurry again, what's it gonna cost us this time?

Why does he think making the government "leaner and MEANER" is a good thing?

Why does he think making the government "leaner and MEANER" is a good thing?

If by leaner he means adding over 600,000 new federal employees in the last 2 years he must not understand what the word "Leaner" really means. And by meaner he is probably talking something similar to Hitlers SS, remember when he said this?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]YouTube - ‪Obama Civilian Security‬‏[/ame]
If that doesn't scare the hell out of you I don't know what will. And I bet that new security force will not have to swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States and shortly after it is put in place all funding for our regular military will be cut off. Our last line of defense against a Tyrannical government is our military, now you understand why Berry wants a civilian form of it, one just as big, and just as powerful.

Last edited:
We don't need a balanced budget amendment. By not raising the debt ceiling, we will create a balanced budget instantaneously. No more deficit spending.

We don't need a balanced budget amendment. By not raising the debt ceiling, we will create a balanced budget instantaneously. No more deficit spending.

Yes we do, it would hold their feet to the fire on it and would be grounds for removal should they try to get bold and not keep it balanced. We need that amendment more now then we ever have.

Yes we do, it would hold their feet to the fire on it and would be grounds for removal should they try to get bold and not keep it balanced. We need that amendment more now then we ever have.

They'd find loopholes and ways around it like they always do. Not raising the debt ceiling is far more effective.

They'd find loopholes and ways around it like they always do. Not raising the debt ceiling is far more effective.

I agree, but still believe that it could be written in a manner to where i could not be manipulated, let Ron Paul write it.

Forum List

Back