Uh Oh April 2010 was colder than April 1998!

HAHHHAHHAHHAHA!

He is throwing a tantrum now!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I predict lengthy posts of stuff we have seen and refuted ten times at least.

Either that or another so-called "new" thread saying the same things using the same propaganda, from the same biased sources or twisted interpretations...

he's a religious nut....:lol::lol:

I'll let gslack speak for himself. For me, grant dependent scientists that have been caught cheating and lying are to be given little credit and more than casual review by everyone outside their circle.

Much better to trust those that get $10,000 per article from Exxon that try to sow doubt concerning AGW, correct? The same people that are directing this campaign directed the campaign that tried to throw doubt on the medical finding concerning tobacco.

And the same scientists that whored for the tobacco companies, Sietz, Lindzen, and Singer, now whore for the energy company.

I get 10,000 per article from exxon????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You idiot! Lets get this straight once more..... Cap and trade? Well big oil is already one of the largest investors in it. WHy? Because they can make money from both the cause and effect of a bullshit theory..... Why get paid once for it when you can be smart and manipulate a market and get paid double?

You ignorant algorian zealot, why don't you wake up now....

You silly dumb ass, nobody would pay you a cent for the quality of posting that you do. And that was published articles, not posting on a Conservative message board.

HAHHHAHHAHHAHA!

He is throwing a tantrum now!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I predict lengthy posts of stuff we have seen and refuted ten times at least.

Either that or another so-called "new" thread saying the same things using the same propaganda, from the same biased sources or twisted interpretations...

Now Suckeee...... That is the standard response now, isn't it. You are shown what the scientists that study the Earth state, and then you call it religion. You have even been shown their evidence, a futile effort, as you have demonstrated no ability to understand even the simplest science.

Much better to trust those that get $10,000 per article from Exxon that try to sow doubt concerning AGW, correct? The same people that are directing this campaign directed the campaign that tried to throw doubt on the medical finding concerning tobacco.

And the same scientists that whored for the tobacco companies, Sietz, Lindzen, and Singer, now whore for the energy company.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You idiot! Lets get this straight once more..... Cap and trade? Well big oil is already one of the largest investors in it. WHy? Because they can make money from both the cause and effect of a bullshit theory..... Why get paid once for it when you can be smart and manipulate a market and get paid double?

You silly dumb ass, nobody would pay you a cent for the quality of posting that you do. And that was published articles, not posting on a Conservative message board.

so they don't pay you???

You referred to me asshole, if you didn't mean me should have said as much.

Soo.... what are they paying you to post propaganda?

I see. Scientists are not to be trusted concerning science. Is that what you are saying, little suckee....?

I'll let gslack speak for himself. For me, grant dependent scientists that have been caught cheating and lying are to be given little credit and more than casual review by everyone outside their circle.

Ah yes. I guess the oil industry is getting better value from their paid scientists. The gubmint paid scientists at East Anglia, NASA and Penn State are paying millions in grants.

Proof once again, the private sector does it better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so they don't pay you???

You referred to me asshole, if you didn't mean me should have said as much.

Soo.... what are they paying you to post propaganda?

They promised him seeds from the depository after the warming. Beans I think. Keep the ax handy Old Rocks.

Last edited:

Now Suckeee...... That is the standard response now, isn't it. You are shown what the scientists that study the Earth state, and then you call it religion. You have even been shown their evidence, a futile effort, as you have demonstrated no ability to understand even the simplest science.

Thats funny.... I recall using my inability to show how you misunderstood several of your sources claims, that your so-called unbiased sources were in reality by their own admission in fact biased to the core, and catch you numerous times lying, misleading, and giving false claims of what actual scientists say....

Did the last one just yesterday to ya... yeah..... So what are they paying you?

His masters asked him to do this pro bono. He thought they said pro bonus, thinking he was making athlete like money.

Since laboratory experiments refuse to validate their hypothesis all they can do is point to places where its "warm" (whatever the fuck that means) and should "Look! Global Warming!!"
-----------------------------------

That's a lie. You've been told that before, but you keep posting it. It's SIMPLE to show that CO2 absorbs infra-red radiaition in the lab. There's no reson why it wouldn't also do so in the atmosphere, so what's happening to the extra absorbed energy, if not to heat the earth? Quit spreading your lies and answer a simple question.

Should be a piece of cake for you to show in a laboratory setting that a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature or are you like Old Rocks and have confused Earth with Venus?

for us...we have had record heat....6 degrees above normal for jan, then for february, then for march, and then for april....all of them we have run 6 degrees above our norm....and i love it! the mildest winter since we moved here to maine 3 years ago

for us...we have had record heat....6 degrees above normal for jan, then for february, then for march, and then for april....all of them we have run 6 degrees above our norm....and i love it! the mildest winter since we moved here to maine 3 years ago

We had a very warm January, February, and March. April was cool. The first week of May has been cold, a killing frost was predicted for last night, but did not materialize where I am at. Virtually everything bloomed a week to a month early.

Oh well, we've run colder than normal springs here in MN for 3 of the last 4 years. THIS is the first one that actually started earlier, but didn't jump right into summer, and now we're looking at possibly a cool june too.

Damn, foiled by Mother Nature's fickleness.

Should be a piece of cake for you to show in a laboratory setting that a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature or are you like Old Rocks and have confused Earth with Venus?
----------------------------

It is. Thanks for asking.

----------------------------

It is. Thanks for asking.

wow and your reply is only 5 days late........:lol:

wow and your reply is only 5 days late........
------------------------------

I don't work on your schedule. I'll post whenever I please, Adolf. Why not address the post itself? Too hard to understand or would that just let everyone in on the secret that you don't know what you're talking about???

I don't work on your schedule. I'll post whenever I please, Adolf. Why not address the post itself? Too hard to understand or would that just let everyone in on the secret that you don't know what you're talking about???
What's to refute? You've proven nothing.

HAHHAHAHHA! you respond when you think of some weasel tactic to save your embarrassment and you think people won't notice....Oh and when you are done playing with your sockpuppets....

As far as responding to the thread.. Already did that you didn't.... Reading its a good thing...:lol::lol:

Hey old fraud, would these be the same type ethically challenged scientists that declared Pellagra a "social" disease? Or the same types that promulgated Eugenics? or maybe the same type that did syphilis experiments on black Americans? Are these the type of scientists you support?

ANY SCIENTIST WHO COMMITS ACADEMIC FRAUD AS THESE FRAUDS HAVE DONE IS NOT WORTHY OF THE APPELATION SCIENTIST! THEY ARE PROSTITUTES SELLING THEIR SOULS FOR MONEY!

Ya sure, Fritz. One just cannot trust scientists to do science. Much better to trust Limpbaugh or Beck. We understand exactly what you are saying. Deny reality at any cost.

And in Nevada they've had record cold temperatures and just had another inch of snow. They had three inches of snow a week ago and another inch of snow the week before that.

What does that prove?

NOTHING! IT"S CALLED NORMAL VARIATION! You people have been around for at most 60 years. That is nothing in the time frame of the earth. You people are myopic bats in a cave and can't see anything beyond your nose. Because if you can't see it it for some reason doesn't count. Pathetic.

We had a very warm January, February, and March. April was cool. The first week of May has been cold, a killing frost was predicted for last night, but did not materialize where I am at. Virtually everything bloomed a week to a month early.

Vile deny'ers!!! Don't you realize that colder actually means warmer, up is actually down, 1+1=3, and liars are only liars if their conservative's!!! Really!!

Forum List

Back