Uh-oh! Another Dem seat in doo-doo??

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
The 2nd poll in a week is showing Linda McMahon leading by +3 in CT

Rasmussen and Quinnipiac both polling LV.

The only other poll was pre-primary showing the Dem up by 8.

Hmmmm.....

The 2nd poll in a week is showing Linda McMahon leading by +3 in CT

Rasmussen and Quinnipiac both polling LV.

The only other poll was pre-primary showing the Dem up by 8.

Hmmmm.....

What is the Democratic seat of which you speak? Last I checked, McMahon was running to replace a retiring independent.

And what was Joe Lieberman before he was an Independent? And who does he caucus with?

CT is considered a Dem seat for all practical purposes and there was no expectation by the politically savvy that it would change.

There is also a second poll out this week showing Hoekstra ahead of Stabenow in Michigan. I was surprised by that as well

And what was Joe Lieberman before he was an Independent?

Well hell, what was Arlen Spector before he was a Democrat? What was Jeffords?

And who does he caucus with?

The Republicans usually. :lol: Lieberman votes with the Dems for procedural issues, but nothing more. Whom did he endorse in 2008? Whom endorsed him in 2006 when he ran as an independent?

CT is considered a Dem seat for all practical purposes and there was no expectation by the politically savvy that it would change.

For procedural purposes, i.e. filibustering, and that's about it.

Dude, chatter all you want...............

CT has been considered a blue state for a long time and has been labeled as such by political and polling analysts. There were NO expectations that a Pub would or could win.

Dude, chatter all you want...............

CT has been considered a blue state for a long time and has been labeled as such by political and polling analysts. There were NO expectations that a Pub would or could win.

Joe Lieberman was a de facto Republican. Even when he ran in 2006, the actual Republican candidate scarcely registered on the radar. Lieberman didn't win in 2006 as a quasi-Democrat. He won AGAINST the Democrat as the de facto Republican candidate.

Forum List

Back