Uh Oh....Alaska General Questions Obama's Right To Be President

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Another high ranking official is now doing the right thing for his country and is raising the issue that is crucial to Americas constitution. More and more military personel are starting to see the light that Obama is not qualified to serve as President and that he usurped the office of the presidency. Obama has been not forthcoming about his past. He has sealed all of his records that other presidents have not. There is a reason and the general is right on target to speak out.

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - The voice of Interior Alaska since 1903

A retired Air Force lieutenant general who served as head of the 11th Air Force in Alaska has joined those asking questions about the president’s birth certificate.

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, a Fox News contributor, filed an affidavit in the case of an officer who refused orders to go to Afghanistan, arguing that President Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., the website Talking Points Memo said Wednesday.

McInerney headed the Alaska Command, which included Eielson Air Force Base, 20 years ago. He retired in 1994.

“The affidavit from McInerney acknowledges concerns about Obama’s Constitutional eligibility, and demands that he release his birth records or that the court authorize discovery,” TPM said.

The website quoted the affidavit as saying:

The President of the United States, as the Commander in Chief, is the source of all military authority. The Constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen in order to be eligible to hold office. If he is ineligible under the Constitution to serve in that office that creates a break in the chain of command of such magnitude that its significance can scarcely be imagined.

As a practical example from my background I recall commanding forces that were equipped with nuclear weapons. In my command capacity I was responsible that personnel with access to these weapons had an unwavering and absolute confidence in the unified chain of command, because such confidence was absolutely essential— vital— in the event the use of those weapons was authorized. I cannot overstate how imperative it is to train such personnel to have confidence in the unified chain of command. Today, because of the widespread and legitimate concerns that the President is constitutionally ineligible to hold office, I fear what would happen should such a crisis occur today.

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - The voice of Interior Alaska since 1903

Move on people! Obama was elected properly and non biased impartial observers have concluded that he is a citizen. All this nibbling at the edges has no real worth except to provide fodder for the rabid wolves like some here at USMB that eat up anything that is against the President.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

You will have your chance in 2 years to exercise your right to get rid of Obama. You have a chance in less than 2 months to exercise your right to change congress, the ones who really have the power in this country. I hope you exercise that right and are not one of those that gripe and gripe but do nothing!

• Banned
Move on people! Obama was elected properly and non biased impartial observers have concluded that he is a citizen. All this nibbling at the edges has no real worth except to provide fodder for the rabid wolves like some here at USMB that eat up anything that is against the President.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

You will have your chance in 2 years to exercise your right to get rid of Obama. You have a chance in less than 2 months to exercise your right to change congress, the ones who really have the power in this country. I hope you exercise that right and are not one of those that gripe and gripe but do nothing!

Factcheck was in the tank for Obama during the election. It is not a reliable source. Why has Obama sealed his records?

Factcheck was in the tank for Obama during the election. It is not a reliable source. Why has Obama sealed his records?

Maybe because he failed economics at Columbia in 1982.

Forum List

Back