Uh Oh Al, scientist on Al's film

catatonic said:
So I can understand you might have started to think I was arrogant by not seeing I was responding to those 4 points and those 4 points alone. I'm sorry for the miscommunication.

Then you said you wouldn't be discussing anything else with me, which is the exact same tactic you now say I'm arrogant for.

Then in your last post, you call me arrogant, when I never will call you arrogant. And I give a fuck. I clearly give a fuck and I take a long time to make some of my posts.

Actually, my response was based on the tone of your posts in this thread, in which you come off as quite arrogant, especially when you said that you considered a lot of replies as irrelevant. So please allow me to apologize. Obviously, every can't always reply to everyone.

I will respond to the global-warming argument part of your post later.

I was pretty anxious to retort to everything as soon as possible, so yes I was arrogant, but also I am using this strategy since obviously it is not the smartest approach to reply to everyone. However, I do care a great deal and I consider everyone equal and their concerns equal to mine.

Forum List

Back