Uh, Hey Joe, Open Mic Joe, Open Mic...

More classless Democrats... and what kind of guy says this to a President unless the President himself doesn't go around talking like this...

and that's a big f'ing deal because?

oh right.. it isn't.

go sit at the children's table if the grown ups language is a bit too salty for you.

mmmmkay?

Only to the people who dont like the fact that Americans will live who would have died this year due to their efforts.

Seriously? People are making a big deal out of this? :lol:

I personally love Biden for his Gaffes.. he's probably the one in this administration i can't dislike.. he keeps things interesting.. :lol:

would you prefer this?

photo-george-bush-finger.jpg

Only to the people who dont like the fact that Americans will live who would have died this year due to their efforts.

Hmmm.....so noble of you TM

So you would agree that we, as a people should have a new tax to pay for the cost of an "alcohol inspector" at every establishment that serves alcohol in the US so we can ensure that no one dies due to a drunk dirver crossing the median and killing them?

My point? If that is what you see this healthcare bill as, then you are quite uniformed...and by no means do you have a sense of reality.

Now, I'm not a Biden fan, I think he should really think a lot more before blurting out some of the stuff he says, but this doesn't really seem all that big of a deal to me.

But at least he didn't tell a sitting Senator to "Go Fuck Yourself" on the Senate floor..

Like Dick Cheney did to Patrick Leahy.

Cheney to Leahy: 'Go F**k Yourself'

What amazes me, though I imagine it shouldn't by now, is that several Murdoch publications, like the New York Post, have this as their headline.

Of course, everyone knows the New York Post is the news equivalent of the National Enquirer, but still...

I don't think any of them even mentioned the Dick Cheney comment even once.

Last edited:
More classless Democrats... and what kind of guy says this to a President unless the President himself doesn't go around talking like this...

YouTube - Biden to Obama at Health Care Signing: 'This is a Big F*#cking Deal'

Now, I'm not a Biden fan, I think he should really think a lot more before blurting out some of the stuff he says, but this doesn't really seem all that big of a deal to me.

But at least he didn't tell a sitting Senator to "Go Fuck Yourself" on the Senate floor..

LWC beat me to it.

Also, generally the phony rules of decorum when it comes to obscene language like the F-word being such a faux pas but the casual and every day commission of obscene actions like dropping bombs on innocent children as perfectly appropriate, is in two words, fucking ridiculous.

it's nice to see that you excuse obama's behavior by citing that *buuuuuush* did it, and you excuse biden by citing cheney.

symmetry

it's nice to see that you excuse obama's behavior by citing that *buuuuuush* did it, and you excuse biden by citing cheney.

symmetry

When Sarah Palin does something, I usually site Tina Fey.

I find it hilarious how the party that defended "go fuck yourself" on the senate floor, W flipping off the camera, W calling someone a "major league asshole, "you lie", and "baby killer" (just to name a few) are trying to make something out of this. LOL

Thank you to the libs for making my point....

Your point was that righties are hypocritical?? But we already knew that.

Was it stupid for him to make such a comment in front of an open mic?? YES. Was it directed at any other person in a derogatory manner or was it merely uttered out of excitement that they got the bill signed and passed??

Seems to me that if you really wanted to talk about it, then you would talk about in context instead of merely trying to score bs politcal points in a desperate attempt to save face based on the fact that the republican attempts to block the bill in the house failed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back