Uh, Hey Joe, Open Mic Joe, Open Mic...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I love the open mic gaffes, not matter who it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQeNikp1Rj8]YouTube - Biden to Obama at Health Care Signing: 'This is a Big F*#cking Deal'[/ame]

:eusa_angel:
Do I need to crank the volume? Because I didn't here it.

I didn't "here" it either!

morans.gif

Willow, I never took you to be a spelling Nazi...seeing how you spell and all.

Took two plays, but I heard it as clear as a bell, just when he gives BHO a big huggy.
This is what we elected?

Buffoonery gone wild.

I will bet that Obama and Biden will be elected to 2nd terms, why change now, we've been re-electing those we continue to disagree with over and over anyway. And it seems many in America love to have things jammed down their throats, whether or not the majority like it or not. I would bet that if 50 million people showed up in D.C., this BILL would have still PASSED....just sayin

Some are saying,is it really true that It's not what WE want, but what THEY want because THEY know what's best for us? Remember we are only ignorant and uninformed citizens and really cannot make logical decisions, or any decisions for our own welfare. THEY told us that right?:lol:

The Whitehouse doesn't require any level of decorum .
Its the peoples house and the people don't matter.

Your comment goes right up there with the complaints about Obama putting his feet up on his desk in the white house. So, here you go.

"Fuck Saddam, we're taking him out!" - Google Search

so is you point that obama and company are as bad as bush and company....or is it that because bush and co did it it is ok for obama and company to do it.....

More classless Democrats... and what kind of guy says this to a President unless the President himself doesn't go around talking like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQeNikp1Rj8]YouTube - Biden to Obama at Health Care Signing: 'This is a Big F*#cking Deal'[/ame]

Do I need to crank the volume? Because I didn't hear it.

I'm not sure, but it sounded like he said, "This is a big fucking deal!" ?

yep! I've been on MSNBC watching them piss and whine about the Republicans and they finally said that's what mr debonair said,, "big fucking deal? wowswer.. let's all have a big fat glass of kidney failure.

Forum List

Back