Uh, CG?

Apparently, defending people who participating in reenacting, on the side of the Germans, as part of the Waffen SS, makes me a Nazi Lover. I embrace this ridiculous accusation because, anyone who knows me even a little, will know it is a moronic accusation.

That, and Samson gave it to me.... I like Samson.

Apparently, defending people who participating in reenacting, on the side of the Germans, as part of the Waffen SS, makes me a Nazi Lover. I embrace this ridiculous accusation because, anyone who knows me even a little, will know it is a moronic accusation.

Well shit honey dont let dillodick or conjob see it, they will think your a whore.

I doubt Samson gave you that Avatar.:doubt:

The Bra cup would be made up of an octopus or squid head and the legs would be the straps.

:lol:

Well shit honey dont let dillodick or conjob see it, they will think your a whore.

Well, Fail&Go claims to be my pimp so dilly and con can get in line. :lol::lol:

I doubt Samson gave you that Avatar.:doubt:

The Bra cup would be made of an octopus or squid head and the legs would be the straps.

:lol:

No, he really, really did. He's a kind and generous guy.... and can, occasionally control his obsession with creepy sea critters.

Here's another:

Swastika.jpg

swastika-religious-hindu-symbol-wall-hanging-AG56_l.jpg

swastika_lead_wideweb__470x289,0.jpg

Native_American_basketball_team.jpg

• Banned

Interestingly, the moron who said that has no problem with the guys who ran Andersonville and fought on the pro-slavery side.

That is a damn fine-lookin' NAZI, btw.

you should put some flimsy disclaimer somewhere.

like that you salute nazis for their fighting for freedom.

It's in keeping with the swastika theme I picked up during Pendleton Round UP when I inadvertently took a pic of a tot with swastika beadwork.

I don't remember the details, but a week or so ago some rightwingers were giving someone a hard time because of a nazi avatar.

:eusa_eh:

I suppose it is a good thing to use nazi symbols for fun? I dunno, I walked out of a store in Spain because they were selling swastikas.

Forum List

Back