Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Shut up and play yer fuckin guitar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EId9GiLIYKY]Paul Rose - Frank Zappa - Shut Up n Play Yer Guitar Somemore - YouTube[/ame]

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[27][28]

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2006, an interviewer from the British newspaper The Independent questioned Nugent about a 1977 interview in High Times magazine in which Nugent allegedly detailed elaborate steps taken to avoid the Vietnam draft.[51] In the interview Nugent says, contrary to the story in High Times, that "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College.". However, the Selective Service classification for student deferment is actually 2-S, and medical deferment is 1-Y.

:dunno:

You see the vid there Rabbi?

All your gun nut buddies at the NRA.

Do you care what Ted Nugent thinks, Swallow? Is he some kind of political guru to you?

They hold actors and performers in high regard, the left I mean.
:cuckoo:

images

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[27][28]

In 2006, an interviewer from the British newspaper The Independent questioned Nugent about a 1977 interview in High Times magazine in which Nugent allegedly detailed elaborate steps taken to avoid the Vietnam draft.[51] In the interview Nugent says, contrary to the story in High Times, that "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College.". However, the Selective Service classification for student deferment is actually 2-S, and medical deferment is 1-Y.

Probably why Sallow didn't have a link to his slanderous statements.....

Don't count on it. ;)

As soon as President Romney is sworn in we have to get him a Nobel Peace Prize.. :D

The legal guardian thing isn't bad? :confused:

The legal guardian thing isn't bad? :confused:

Of course not.

It's the nuge..

:lol:

Don't count on it. ;)

What "slanderous" statements?

Ol' Nuge is known for banging under age girls. And in fact..he "adopted" one for just that purpose. To bang her.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.
LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

Really shitty guy there.

Don't count on it. ;)

What "slanderous" statements?

Ol' Nuge is known for banging under age girls. And in fact..he "adopted" one for just that purpose. To bang her.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.
LiveLeak.com - Ted Nugent - Vietnam War Draft Dodger - defecated/urinated in pants 10 days - "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam"

Really shitty guy there.

Live leak is not exactly a credible source, at least I don't think it is. Regardless, they site their source for this: "from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site".

Is that the standard we should apply to all media?

PS- If he had sex with a 17 year old girl he's not a pedophile. A pedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children who have not reached puberty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back