Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Go Ted! A true American!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8QXngF6W8]Ted playing national anthem at the Dallas Cowboys game. - YouTube[/ame]

Here's hoping Ted Nugent is "dead or in jail this time next year".

I mean what the fuck is he going to do, try to kill Obama? With an attitude like that, he deserves one or both of those things.

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

And what's the best way to "galvanize and promote," Ted?

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"
He's a loud-mouth idiot, too.

So you not only think he's some kind of political guru but you have ghey fantasizes about him?
Is that it, Swallow? Do you have ghey fantasies about Ted Nugent?

Well aside from the fact I'm not gay..and you're the one asking for a swallow..

You also show you're "patriotic" side throwing your lot in with the ol' Nugent.

Seriously.

:clap2:

Your denial sounds like I've hit a home run.
You secretly want Ted Nugent to commit ghey acts while he tells you how to vote in the election.
You're one sick puppy. You need help, dude.

The best part about Nugent is he so thoroughly pisses off the limp wristed,lisping lefties

s-TED-NUGENT-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

By Kia Makarechi, Huffington Post

Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hillary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.

Nugent is hardly the only musician to be associated with Romney in recent weeks. After KISS frontman Gene Simmons was quoted as saying he supported Romney's fiscal policy, outlets were quick to say the rocker endorsed Romney. Simmons quickly disputed the accounts, taking to Twitter to tell fans, "I HAVE NOT ENDORSED MITT ROMNEY FOR PRES."

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

:wtf:

Wait, are we sure we don't have Ted Nugent posting among us as "The T"? :lol:

Here's hoping Ted Nugent is "dead or in jail this time next year".

I mean what the fuck is he going to do, try to kill Obama? With an attitude like that, he deserves one or both of those things.

Naw..he's going to bang a 12 year old. But this time he will do it in a Northern state..where that shit is illegal.

Well aside from the fact I'm not gay..and you're the one asking for a swallow..

You also show you're "patriotic" side throwing your lot in with the ol' Nugent.

Seriously.

:clap2:

You secretly want Ted Nugent to commit ghey acts while he tells you how to vote in the election.

The best part about Nugent is he so thoroughly pisses off the limp wristed,lisping lefties

Child fuckers who piss and shit themselves to avoid military service then bray on about how much they love "values" and veterans?

Yeah..they piss me off.

s-TED-NUGENT-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

By Kia Makarechi, Huffington Post

Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hillary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.

Nugent is hardly the only musician to be associated with Romney in recent weeks. After KISS frontman Gene Simmons was quoted as saying he supported Romney's fiscal policy, outlets were quick to say the rocker endorsed Romney. Simmons quickly disputed the accounts, taking to Twitter to tell fans, "I HAVE NOT ENDORSED MITT ROMNEY FOR PRES."

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E&feature=player_embedded]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

That phony chickenhawk doesn't have the balls to back up his tough talk. All hat, no cattle.

Child fuckers who piss and shit themselves to avoid military service then bray on about how much they love "values" and veterans?

Yeah..they piss me off.

I don't know much about Ted Nugent...Is that really true???

Forum List

Back