Ugly Democrats: 'Shoot Him Dead' Twitter Users Threaten To Assassinate Mitt Romney...

The whole premise of this thread is silly. No one that posts on twitter is going to do anything. It's the ones that are too busy planning and serious enough to keep it to themselves the politicians should be concerned about.

Sometimes. But that isn't what I said, is it?

It's what happens when you threaten people with policies that will do them and their families great personal harm. FUNNY how some people won't bend over and take it.

I'm surprised Romney hasn't already caught a bullit for what he has already done to the retirement funds of thousands of hard working Americans. They used to hang people on the spot for stealing horses and cattle. What is FUNNY is that republicans are surprised that people get mad at them when they steal.
I don't approve of killing someone for stealing.

But you probably would not have any problem with amputating the thief's hand with a slow moving circular saw.

A modern version of the old law, dictated by the Quoran, proof positive that Islam is no longer in the 7th century.

It's what happens when you threaten people with policies that will do them and their families great personal harm. FUNNY how some people won't bend over and take it.

I'm surprised Romney hasn't already caught a bullit for what he has already done to the retirement funds of thousands of hard working Americans. They used to hang people on the spot for stealing horses and cattle. What is FUNNY is that republicans are surprised that people get mad at them when they steal.

But you probably would not have any problem with amputating the thief's hand with a slow moving circular saw.

A modern version of the old law, dictated by the Quoran, proof positive that Islam is no longer in the 7th century.
I don't approve of that either.

But thanks for playing.

Notice how the lefties never seem to show up to dennounce behavior from their own? NOtice that?

Been working the last few days, so I have not been on.

I think these people are idiots.

But, I am sure you will not be able to resist writing a comment like this about some other instance in a short sighted effort to point out some sort of manufactured hypocrisy that you come up with.

:lol:

Sometimes. But that isn't what I said, is it?

Charitable. I like to consider scale. I weigh the hardship knowingly imposed by the theft.

Romney would steal water in the dessert. He would take your clothing in a blizzard. He would smile his smug grin the whole time. He, like Charles Manson, will talk others into committing his crimes. I suspect that more people have died due to the accumulation of Romney's wealth than anything Manson wished for.

Editor’s note: This story contains graphic language and will be offensive to some readers.

The race to the White House can be ugly and cruel, an inconvenient truth that rears its ugly head in U.S. politics every four years. Unfortunately, there will always be those who reserve pure, unadulterated hatred for anyone they disagree with.

Nothing displays that fact more clearly than the dozens of horrific death threats made against GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney via Twitter, which were uncovered Sunday night. South Carolina attorney Todd Kincannon, who is also the former executive director of the South Carolina Republican Party, took notice of the intense hatred coming from the left and directed the threatening messages to the Secret Service and FBI’s official Twitter accounts.

Here’s a rundown of some of the threatening tweets discovered by Kincannon, though there are many more (Warning! Graphic language):

Todd Kincannon@ToddKincannon

RT @sistertoldjah: @SecretService RT @iAmBenjisLady: If Romney wins Ima Shoot his ass Its Gonna Be another JFK insident

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService MT @Haunter_: Romney is trying to ban tampons. Omg. I'm not even kidding, someone go with me so we can shoot him dead.

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @ana_escobar12: RT @DamDaisy_xo: If i could i would murder mitt romney #idgaf #hatethatwhiteracistfuck

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @SteadyBankin: I'll shoot mitt romney & both of his knee caps & smack his ass with the BuRner til he die.

Life $tyle.@LiftedBoy_

I crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga Romney, stab Mrs. Romney in her GOD DAMN esophagus. & won't stop until the cops come in...

More:
Multiple Twitter Users Threaten to Assassinate Mitt Romney: ‘Shoot Him Dead’ | TheBlaze.com

Where is your sense of humor:clap2:

Notice how the lefties never seem to show up to dennounce behavior from their own? NOtice that?

Been working the last few days, so I have not been on.

I think these people are idiots.

But, I am sure you will not be able to resist writing a comment like this about some other instance in a short sighted effort to point out some sort of manufactured hypocrisy that you come up with.

:lol:

Where were the republicans denouncing T party racist remarks, signs and spitting on black congressman, Rush and Foxnews racist attacks on Obama and his family?
Much ado about nothing.

Glenn Beck's Blaze? Really? lol

The threats were on twitter. I read a bunch of them... and reported them. And I checked the bios and twitter history of some of those making the threats.

Seriously, the 'shoot the messenger' shit is fine... except when the story is verifiable on the said social network.

Really.

The threats were on twitter. I read a bunch of them... and reported them. And I checked the bios and twitter history of some of those making the threats.

Seriously, the 'shoot the messenger' shit is fine... except when the story is verifiable on the said social network.

Really.

Some? So you admit it's not all liberals? Checked bios, huh? So, if its on the internet, it must be true?!?! :lol:

Really.

Some? So you admit it's not all liberals? Checked bios, huh? So, if its on the internet, it must be true?!?! :lol:

Given their posting history on twitter, from waaaay before the nomination, yea, they were liberals. I didn't say all liberals so I have nothing to admit. You, however, are a mindless hack who defends people making death threats against a public official. Sick.

Making excuses for people instead of condemning the behavior is just fucking sick. Get help.

Charitable. I like to consider scale. I weigh the hardship knowingly imposed by the theft.

Romney would steal water in the dessert. He would take your clothing in a blizzard. He would smile his smug grin the whole time. He, like Charles Manson, will talk others into committing his crimes. I suspect that more people have died due to the accumulation of Romney's wealth than anything Manson wished for.

So.. do you like.. drink all day long? You remind me of every babbling drunk I have ever met... just babbling on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the stupidest shit that nobody with an ounce of sense would buy into.

Last edited:

Really.

Given their posting history on twitter, from waaaay before the nomination, yea, they were liberals. I didn't say all liberals so I have nothing to admit. You, however, are a mindless hack who defends people making death threats against a public official. Sick.

Making excuses for people instead of condemning the behavior is just fucking sick. Get help.

And you're a liar. I haven't defended or made excuses for anyone. I simply said I thought you were sucked in by obviously phony messages. They don't ring true and you should have picked up on that. Most seemed to be people trying to act "gangsta" to make Obama supporters look bad. If you weren't such a partisan hack and thought about things a little, perhaps you'd realize that.

Sure sounds like they meant it literally. Has Homeland Security been contacted? This sounds like a direct threat, unlike Ted Nugent's comments, and he got a visit from government agents. I am sure this is being treated like a valid threat and the tweeters will soon be detained and questioned.

Anything less would be hypocritical.

Forum List

Back