Ugly Democrats: 'Shoot Him Dead' Twitter Users Threaten To Assassinate Mitt Romney...

We know these aren't rightwingers trying to sound like gangstas, HOW? They sound suspiciously made up.

I stand corrected.

Apparently, they can't face the hate on their own side. Go figure.

"Facts" not in evidence. My explanation is at least as good as yours. FYI, people don't write "I crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga Romney" and then use or spell "esophagus" correctly. You've been scammed, but they can't fool me. :cool:

We know these aren't rightwingers trying to sound like gangstas, HOW? They sound suspiciously made up.

ROFLMAO

Not only wont they call our this shit on their own side. They are incapable of believing it.

Who said they were my side? That has yet to be proven. All I know is that we've got some "gangsta" tweets that sound very inauthentic, like someone pretending to be someone else, but not quite getting it right. :cool:

To funny.

You are such a blind Partisan Fool

I stand corrected.

"Facts" not in evidence. My explanation is at least as good as yours. FYI, people don't write "I crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga Romney" and then use or spell "esophagus" correctly. You've been scammed, but they can't fool me. :cool:
:lol: That is pretty funny.

I stand corrected.

I've seen the tweets on twitter itself. I've seen the profiles, reviewed the tweet history of some of the assholes... they are yours.

Moral people (not you), speak out against this kind of behavior, they do not try to excuse it or explain it, they just condemn it. Regardless of where it's from. You fucking thick amoral prat.

I stand corrected.

Are death threats funny, Rav?

Probably some disgruntled Ron Paul supporters.

And yet, I seem to remember you were one of the ones who complained about death threats against Obama. That wasn't funny... you were - rightly - disgusted with those people. The difference between us is that I am equally as disgusted by these people. Ergo, I am not a hack... pity you cannot say the same.

The same kinds of people that put Castro and Chavez into power also put Obama in the white house. The left doesn't believe in being nice.

I don't understand why people have to act this way. Why fuck over America?

You don't have any room to talk. You're a straight up BIGOT. I'm very disappointed in the trash threads you start and post. That makes you NO DIFFERENT than them.

Editor’s note: This story contains graphic language and will be offensive to some readers.

The race to the White House can be ugly and cruel, an inconvenient truth that rears its ugly head in U.S. politics every four years. Unfortunately, there will always be those who reserve pure, unadulterated hatred for anyone they disagree with.

Nothing displays that fact more clearly than the dozens of horrific death threats made against GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney via Twitter, which were uncovered Sunday night. South Carolina attorney Todd Kincannon, who is also the former executive director of the South Carolina Republican Party, took notice of the intense hatred coming from the left and directed the threatening messages to the Secret Service and FBI’s official Twitter accounts.

Here’s a rundown of some of the threatening tweets discovered by Kincannon, though there are many more (Warning! Graphic language):

Todd Kincannon@ToddKincannon

RT @sistertoldjah: @SecretService RT @iAmBenjisLady: If Romney wins Ima Shoot his ass Its Gonna Be another JFK insident

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService MT @Haunter_: Romney is trying to ban tampons. Omg. I'm not even kidding, someone go with me so we can shoot him dead.

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @ana_escobar12: RT @DamDaisy_xo: If i could i would murder mitt romney #idgaf #hatethatwhiteracistfuck

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @SteadyBankin: I'll shoot mitt romney & both of his knee caps & smack his ass with the BuRner til he die.

Life $tyle.@LiftedBoy_

I crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga Romney, stab Mrs. Romney in her GOD DAMN esophagus. & won't stop until the cops come in...

More:
Multiple Twitter Users Threaten to Assassinate Mitt Romney: ‘Shoot Him Dead’ | TheBlaze.com

:popcorn:

I stand corrected.

I've seen the tweets on twitter itself. I've seen the profiles, reviewed the tweet history of some of the assholes... they are yours.

Moral people (not you), speak out against this kind of behavior, they do not try to excuse it or explain it, they just condemn it. Regardless of where it's from. You fucking thick amoral prat.
You can condemn it without believing it is true.

Sometimes. But that isn't what I said, is it?

I don't really care what you said. You ignored the death threats... that's enough. Personally, I would - and have - condemned death threats against Obama... I do likewise for Romney. I don't find it funny. If you do, then let's laugh about the threats to kill the President too... but no, we can't because that would be 'hating on the black guy'.... again.

The silence of the left in condemning this shit is pathetic... and more than a little shameful.

It's what happens when you threaten people with policies that will do them and their families great personal harm. FUNNY how some people won't bend over and take it.

I'm surprised Romney hasn't already caught a bullit for what he has already done to the retirement funds of thousands of hard working Americans. They used to hang people on the spot for stealing horses and cattle. What is FUNNY is that republicans are surprised that people get mad at them when they steal.

Yanno............this is one reason that I say Twitter is for twits. You can find almost any kind of slimy thought on there because (some) people think that whatever they say is priceless and must be preserved for the ages because they're so smart.

Language like this exposes a person for what they are. Hateful and small minded.

It also shows their stupidity as well, because you can trace a Twitter account pretty easy. Hopefully some dudes in black suits and sunglasses show up on the doorstep of each and every one of these people and give them a severe warning.

I don't really care what you said. You ignored the death threats... that's enough. Personally, I would - and have - condemned death threats against Obama... I do likewise for Romney. I don't find it funny. If you do, then let's laugh about the threats to kill the President too... but no, we can't because that would be 'hating on the black guy'.... again.

The silence of the left in condemning this shit is pathetic... and more than a little shameful.

:lol: You honestly think ANYONE approves of death threats against politicians? Why does it even had to be said, jebus, how insulting.

It's what happens when you threaten people with policies that will do them and their families great personal harm. FUNNY how some people won't bend over and take it.

I'm surprised Romney hasn't already caught a bullit for what he has already done to the retirement funds of thousands of hard working Americans. They used to hang people on the spot for stealing horses and cattle. What is FUNNY is that republicans are surprised that people get mad at them when they steal.
I don't approve of killing someone for stealing.

Forum List

Back