Ugly Democrats: 'Shoot Him Dead' Twitter Users Threaten To Assassinate Mitt Romney...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Editor’s note: This story contains graphic language and will be offensive to some readers.

The race to the White House can be ugly and cruel, an inconvenient truth that rears its ugly head in U.S. politics every four years. Unfortunately, there will always be those who reserve pure, unadulterated hatred for anyone they disagree with.

Nothing displays that fact more clearly than the dozens of horrific death threats made against GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney via Twitter, which were uncovered Sunday night. South Carolina attorney Todd Kincannon, who is also the former executive director of the South Carolina Republican Party, took notice of the intense hatred coming from the left and directed the threatening messages to the Secret Service and FBI’s official Twitter accounts.

Here’s a rundown of some of the threatening tweets discovered by Kincannon, though there are many more (Warning! Graphic language):

Todd Kincannon@ToddKincannon

RT @sistertoldjah: @SecretService RT @iAmBenjisLady: If Romney wins Ima Shoot his ass Its Gonna Be another JFK insident

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService MT @Haunter_: Romney is trying to ban tampons. Omg. I'm not even kidding, someone go with me so we can shoot him dead.

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @ana_escobar12: RT @DamDaisy_xo: If i could i would murder mitt romney #idgaf #hatethatwhiteracistfuck

8 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

cc: @SecretService @TwitchyTeam RT @SteadyBankin: I'll shoot mitt romney & both of his knee caps & smack his ass with the BuRner til he die.

Life $tyle.@LiftedBoy_

I crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga Romney, stab Mrs. Romney in her GOD DAMN esophagus. & won't stop until the cops come in...

More:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mul...en-to-assassinate-mitt-romney-shoot-him-dead/

Last edited:
This is the common if not preferred way dicators deal wiht opponents all the time. It's surprising that obama hasn't phonied up a case and ordered the arrests of Romney and Ryan by now.

If they arrest the sonofabitch/s they won't be prosecuted (they're black)...if in someway, shape or form, they are indicted, the case will be dropped due to lack of evidence (they're black), if they actually make it to trial they will be found innocent...(they're black). Pieces of shit (they're black).

Black gang members/terrorists can stand outside a voting booth area with weapons with no trial.

Meanwhile the ACLU, NAALCP, etc claim whites are trying to bully blacks at the voting booth by asking for a photo ID to vote.

Notice how the lefties never seem to show up to dennounce behavior from their own? NOtice that?

Yeah and red are violent......just more projection from the left....those people are fucking crazy

We know these aren't rightwingers trying to sound like gangstas, HOW? They sound suspiciously made up.

I stand corrected.

Apparently, they can't face the hate on their own side. Go figure.

Now I'm convinced. Nice try, not falling for your come on. You know very well where this coming from. The tweets are inauthentic.

We know these aren't rightwingers trying to sound like gangstas, HOW? They sound suspiciously made up.

ROFLMAO

Not only wont they call our this shit on their own side. They are incapable of believing it.

Who said they were my side? That has yet to be proven. All I know is that we've got some "gangsta" tweets that sound very inauthentic, like someone pretending to be someone else, but not quite getting it right. :cool:

Forum List

Back