Ugly Democrats: Secret Service 'Aware' Of Threats Against Romney...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Twitchy reports that "Post-presidential debate, Obama supporters renew vows to murder Mitt Romney." The threats are numerous--and explicit and graphic. Many call for Romney's murder or assissination.

The Secret Service confirms it is "aware" of the threats against Romney, a spokesman for the federal agency confirms.

"The Secret Service is aware of this and will conduct appropriate follow up if necessary," Brian Leary, a spokesman for the United States Secret Service, says in an email.

Here is a small sampling, compiled by Twitchy:

@WestonSebree
I'm gonna murder Romney right now—
Weston Sebree (@WestonSebree) October 17, 2012

@iBeBlowinUrMind
Somebody needs to asassinate This mofo Romney 16 Oct 12

@erinheaven
If Romney is elected, I'm going to assassinate him #sniperstyle—
Erin (@erinheaven) October 17, 2012

@breeziedeeznuts
if romney's elected as president, I will personally assassinate him.—
Rihanna Taught Me (@breeziedeeznuts) October 17, 2012

View the rest here:
Post-presidential debate, Obama supporters renew vows to murder Mitt Romney | Twitchy
Secret Service 'Aware' of Threats Against Romney | The Weekly Standard

People say they are going to get obama if he is re-elected.. Nothing new here

LOL... the only problem is that those who made the threats against Romney are Mormon-hating, Baptist Republicans. Not to mention Southern Evangelical r-wingers. The Tea-Party are suspects also.

I know this might sound stereo typical, but, a couple of them sound like regular black obama supporters

LOL... the only problem is that those who made the threats against Romney are Mormon-hating, Baptist Republicans. Not to mention Southern Evangelical r-wingers. The Tea-Party are suspects also.

Pretty feeble attempt at deflection there. These nutters are all yours. Deal with it.

You really are an idiot...

Pretty feeble attempt at deflection there. These nutters are all yours. Deal with it.

You nut-jobs wanted Romney... you got Romney. You deal with it! :lol:

You don't make sense. You do know that, don't ya?

It's not like the cocaine snorting, hard drinking, whoremongers of the secret service would be protection for anyone.

Forum List

Back