Ugh!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
It's 3:05 in the AM right now. I have to be up for class at 7:00 AM. This is the third night in a row I've gone through this. There is no torture worse than wanting really badly to go to sleep and staring at the ceiling for an hour and a half.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Stop snorting the funny stuff and maybe you could sleep! :p: hahaha! j/k Dan!!! I think you and John have some serious issues with yourselves, I know he sits up too and can't sleep! try benadryl, it's none addictive and safer than sleeping pills!

Stop snorting the funny stuff and maybe you could sleep!

'The funny stuff?':cof:

I think you and John have some serious issues with yourselves, I know he sits up too and can't sleep!

You know, all day I have no energy whatsoever, then around 12:30-1:00 AM, I feel completely amped, like I could go jog a mile or something. It sucks.

try benadryl, it's none addictive and safer than sleeping pills!

I need to try something. I'm already downing 4 cups of coffee a day every morning, I don't wanna have to start drugging myself to sleep, though.

On the bright side, I'm getting a lot of writing done. Janeen, I've started working on that horror script that you wanted me to finish, it might actually get done!

Well, I only drink caffiene in the morning, and that usually wears off by 12 or so. I'm going to start drinking a glass of wine before bed, I think, that usually helps.

If you got the right motivation. I usually use Janeen. Works like a charm. Dan you wanna try that?!?!?! LOL

Dan, yes, I think that finishing up that story will help. Do some at night, best time to think, best thing to help pass some time away and maybe tire you out.

Gee Jackass, that's your secret on sleeping ha, rubbing one out! christ, you must rub out a lot then! hahahah!

Forum List

Back