Ugh

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
The Pats blew that game. They had more than their share of opportunities to put it away and they failed.

After losing two Super Bowls to the same QB, Brady's legacy is now forever tarnished. He will go down in history as a great QB but from this point forward Eli Manning's name will hang around his neck with the weight of a thousand linemen.

Eli Manning owns Tom Brady.

Congrats Giants fans, Manning is King Clutch.

Damn

How the hell am I supposed to do my happy dance now that you manninged up and everything.

Giants had the better defense that was used to playing in tight games. The Pats were used to playing with the lead.

Credit where credit is due...Congrats Tuck, Manning, and Tom coughlin.

Last edited:
The Pats blew that game. They had more than their share of opportunities to put it away and they failed.

After losing two Super Bowls to the same QB, Brady's legacy is now forever tarnished. He will go down in history as a great QB but from this point forward Eli Manning's name will hang around his neck with the weight of a thousand linemen.

Was a great game. That catch along the sideline was amazing...

I feel you bro. It's gonna be one of those avoid sports talk radio and sportscenter days.

Been there done that too many times to count.

I just knew it wasn't going to be a shootout. When the game got tight at the end, the Pats just couldn't make the big catch.

Was a great game. That catch along the sideline was amazing...

Holy shit, you said something nice! Congrats, bro :razz:

Forum List

Back