UGH too old for this nonsense....

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Okay, I knew I was no longer in tune with where society was going
when "body modifications" went from tattoos and noserings to "bagel heads" and saline injections:

Bagel head trend: Are saline injections Japan's most extreme beauty look yet? | Daily Mail Online

Now, when I see people trying to get trends to catch on,
with "nose hair extensions" using fake eyelashes
and "wavy squiggly" eyebrows painted on, this is completely lost on me.
I don't get it, and don't want to get it.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/beauty/article/Beauty-trend-DIY-Nose-hair-extensions-1226084
920x920.jpg

That is going to give me nightmares.

I've spent some of the most painful moments of my life plucking those little buggers.

This mocks my pain.

when "body modifications" went from tattoos and noserings to "bagel heads" and saline injections:

Bagel head trend: Are saline injections Japan's most extreme beauty look yet? | Daily Mail Online

http://www.chron.com/life/style/beauty/article/Beauty-trend-DIY-Nose-hair-extensions-1226084
920x920.jpg
Holy crap I was right, telling the wife that nose hairs would come into fashion, I am ahead of my time!!!

When I had my grooming shop I forbid piercings of any kind. I also forbid all scented products. Dogs are much like curious children. They see something dangly and shiny they want to take it. The don't have hands. They use their mouths. No ripped out earrings, nose rings or eyebrow rings please.

920x920.jpg

Agreed, but I had already reached that point when I first heard of anal bleaching.

Agreed, but I had already reached that point when I first heard of anal bleaching.
For those whose sexual adventures involve the rectum and/or nearby body parts I think anal bleaching, along with crotch waxing, can be beautifying. But I fail to see anything appealing about enhanced nose hair, or those hideous ear-lobe rings, or nose rings, eyebrow rings, lip rings, etc. I regard those things as inhabiting the sado/masochistic category of enhancements. Big tattoos are ugly, too. All that stuff is disfiguring and detracts from the natural beauty of the human form.

920x920.jpg

I didn't understand how anal bleaching worked. I found out the hard way that you don't need a funnel.

920x920.jpg

One would think correcting that botched cleft palette surgery would be of more priority.

what a bunch of judge fucking mental people.....not your bodies why do you give a flying fuck....o you dont you just want to be judge mental

I don't give a fuck. People should be free to do whatever assholio thing they wish to their own bodies. That doesn't mean a lot of people aren't going to react to the truly homely and/or bizarre thing they do. Most of the time when a person resorts to making themselves very, very different it is reaction they're going for to begin with.

i have a foot too and use to have a piercing....i dont like tats you cant cover ....i have nothing but humor for many body mods.....the eye tatting now wtf? its your eye or the eye jewelry ....not doing that...i do not need a small heart in my eye....i do like the corset piercing but at my age it would be more a body lift..

Forum List

Back