Uganda Student Makes Billions In Phone Apps

Abdu Sekalala of Uganda, student at Makerere University in Kampala, is reported to have made billions in phone apps - Ugandan student makes millions from developing apps - Business

Watch sample clip - Video: Ugandan Student Makes a Billion Through Apps - NASDAQ.com

LaFreak: is that Billions (as in your thread headline)?

Or is it Millions as in the LINK?

Helpful hints. "Millions" and "Billions" do NOT mean the same thing.

Also, consider editing the nonsense you post.

Abdu Sekalala of Uganda, student at Makerere University in Kampala, is reported to have made billions in phone apps - Ugandan student makes millions from developing apps - Business

Watch sample clip - Video: Ugandan Student Makes a Billion Through Apps - NASDAQ.com

Not sure. Mpelembe says MILLIONS and everyone else (including NASDAQ) says BILLIONS. Very possible the difference in unit measurement is the result of currency difference.

A stupid Afro wrote that article...

I checked the Nokia app store. The Ugandan has only one non-free app there. And, it's 99 cents, not $1.25 as the article claims. And, the web store gets a cut of that. So, the Ugandan's income is not as high as the article claims. Maybe the Ugandan has made a couple hundred thousand dollars, very nice, especially for a young guy in Uganda. But, he's no millionaire, except in worthless Ugandan currency. He's no billionaire in anyone's currency.

I checked the Nokia app store. The Ugandan has only one non-free app there. And, it's 99 cents, not $1.25 as the article claims. And, the web store gets a cut of that. So, the Ugandan's income is not as high as the article claims. Maybe the Ugandan has made a couple hundred thousand dollars, very nice, especially for a young guy in Uganda. But, he's no millionaire, except in worthless Ugandan currency. He's no billionaire in anyone's currency.

Billionaire, Millionaire or not, I think Abdu Sekalala is worth talking about. I say, more power to Abdu Sekalala of Uganda!

Billionaire, Millionaire or not, I think Abdu Sekalala is worth talking about. I say, more power to Abdu Sekalala of Uganda!

We're supposed to give a flying fuck?

He's doing alot better than your miserable ass faggot.

Maybe they're talking about Zimbabwe money?

zimbabwe_currency.jpg

zimbabwe3.jpg

zimbabwe4.jpg

:dunno:

zimbabwe_currency.jpg

zimbabwe3.jpg

zimbabwe4.jpg

:dunno:

Zimbabwe actually uses US Dollars now.

Ariyecchh is just a mindless racist diseased piece of shit.

He can't help being a total pile of worthless shit. It's just who and what he is.

Never thought I will see the day when Belligerent Drunk really said something worthwhile! Well, what do you know?

zimbabwe_currency.jpg

African-Americans, or is that negroes? Oh, what the f- do I call those f-ing apes in Zimbabwe? Afros? Afros think wealth is made by printing numbers on paper, so now no one will accept Zimbabwe money, no matter how many zeros are printed on it.. Well, the white man comes to save the day, again in Africa, by providing white man's money, which is relatively stable.

Where would those f-ing apes be without the white man? Well, living like f-ing apes.

Back to the topic, this Ugandan has made a nice sum of money on a dictionary app. I'm thinking, what's a dumb ape know about the English language? And, aren't there a number of free dictionary apps? Of course, I'm right and right. This Ugandan is basically a thief. He stole someone else's dictionary, put his name on it and dropped it into the app store to sell to unsuspecting people who are willing to drop a buck on something thinking there is something about it that makes it better than the free dictionaries because it's not free and they don't know a f-ing Ugandan ape is behind it.

Nokia, using white man's money, taught this ape how to produce apps. Nice going, Nokia, teaching Ugandans how to use app stores for theft. Reminds of the time some company went to Nigeria and taught some apes how to use e-mail.

Forum List

Back