Ufos are real

say it wrote: Ya kinda hafta wonder why they would bother putting lights on them.

For their home landing field...

... same reason we have lights on our aircraft...

... even the space shuttle had landing and running lights.
:cool:

Infinitely more clever and they need landing lights?
You are joking .

yrs ago i saw something in the sky that defied the laws of physics !! it was moving and turning in right angles and then shot straight up and vanished !! i do not know what it was but in comparison to the cirrus clouds it would temporarily vanish behind it was the size of a dime to the naked eye ,so the thing had to be huge !!the sighting lasted about 20 seconds !! this is a true story !!

Last edited:
The truth will come out now...bring it on!

"The Obama administration insists the U.S. government has no evidence of extraterrestrials, but there are plenty of people who believe the government is withholding such information. Now some of those most ardent believers are setting out to prove it.
The Paradigm Research Group, a lobbying organization that pushes for the disclosure of information relating to extraterrestrials, has enlisted six former congressmen to preside over five days of congressional-style hearings on the issue."

Ex-congressmen to conduct extraterrestrial hearings - CBS News

This should be fun with 'Cheeks' Kilpatrick;
Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick to explore extraterrestrial life as part of D.C. panel | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

I've know several folks who have seen UFO's (including lil' sis).
I have no reason to not believe them.

I really want to believe, but the event I wrote about in my post number 36 made me rethink all of the sightings I've read about.

I swear, there were at least 4 people that saw what I saw. It was not small at all, fairly close. Through the windshield it looked the size of a grapefruit. It looked a perfect triangle. But then it moved, turned, maybe in some way, just changed its position, and Oops, it was just an airliner.

Got to tell you we were both fascinated and a little scared. Freaky is the best way to describe it.

You must have not gotten the memo. We are creating the Aliens from within.

Then the planetary shield won't work.

I wonder how many of them post on USMB? I bet they avoid posting in UFO threads so that no one will suspect them.

That would mean there are lots of USMB extra-terrestrials.

I wonder how many of them post on USMB? I bet they avoid posting in UFO threads so that no one will suspect them.

No doubt they would avoid posting here, but if they did they would probably post something about people mistaking their ships for something else. But then they probably would just not post at all, so forget all about what I just said.

I've also heard aliens don't have backspace or delete keys?

No doubt they would avoid posting here, but if they did they would probably post something about people mistaking their ships for something else. But then they probably would just not post at all, so forget all about what I just said.

And their escape key is red and labled 'launch'.

They are easy to spot. They communucate in a secret alien language using words like 'omg', 'wtf', and 'stfu'.

Weird stuff.

They are easy to spot. They communucate in a secret alien language using words like 'omg', 'wtf', and 'stfu'.

Weird stuff.

Alright. I am gonna post video lectures of the most recognized scientists in the world backing my statement up. Ready set go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2I25iFEi5I]Ray Kurzweil Explains the Coming Singularity YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKS9qXSZT4]Michio Kaku - Alien Civilizations - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't the shield kinda work like a roach motel?

Weird stuff.

Alright. I am gonna post video lectures of the most recognized scientists in the world backing my statement up. Ready set go.

I don't recognize either one of them. Although the second guy looks kind of like the Japanese Prime Minister from about 10 years ago.
Kozumai
220px-Koizumi_2010_cropped.png

Last edited:
Of course you don't know who they are. They teach the white haired guys in almost every university in the world.

Ray Kurzweil advises our government. See, you don't know that much. This information is over your head anyways.

I have over a hundred websites and blogs that are linked to Adsense. I also have 100s of videos on youtube that are monetized. I work for myself. I get paid by Google, Amazon, and a few others.

Forum List

Back