Ufos are real

UFOsAreReal

Rookie
Mar 31, 2012
TWO THINGS:

The National Honor Society was inducing new high school students the other day. There was an article in the paper and everything. They induced five new members.

There's this radio station in Boston that just started playing alien music. WGIH. Why are they doing it? Do you think it's of their own free will? Really? I really wish all the all your base stuff would end. But some say ther's something in it. You can gloat all you want. But this was predicted years ago when the video first came out. All you rbase. Base, base. And somebody setting up a bomb. Hiroshima! And you're still skeptical, I presume? Boom!

My uncle has talked about how he's seen them before. They're real. And they'll getcha if you're not careful. Some say they're harmless. I say that's bull-loney. Yeah, you bet it's bulloney.

Aliens, or UFOs (to use the politically correct term) are real.

I rest my case.

Humans raise and harvest livestock for consumption. If there were a higher species out there, wouldn't it be logical to conclude that humans would be some other superior species livestock too? Or would they be better than humans and not be considered a threat to other lessor lifeforms? Forget about UFOs and space aliens, nothing scares me more than Earth humans, especially the authoritarian types.

An unidentified flying object can be real and still not be an alien probe.

[youtube]WOgYhabN1sU[/youtube]

Welcome to USMB, UFOSarereal. Hope you enjoy the boards. Enjoy a little night music. Oooooo! Maybe it means something. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU]Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube[/ame]

Uncle Ferd says, "Yo, induct dis into yer National Honor Society files...
:eusa_shifty:
UFO Mystery over Denver
May 18, 2012 - The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mystery in the sky over the Mile High City.
A unidentified object flying over Denver nearly caused a mid-air collision Monday night. As far as investigators know the object did not show up on radar. Investigators believe the object, whatever it is, could pose a serious safety hazard to planes. Radio transmissions from LiveATC.net confirm a nervous-sounding pilot reported a strange object at 5:17 p.m. Monday.

The pilot is heard telling air traffic control: "A remote controlled aircraft, or what? Something just went by the other way ... About 20 to 30 seconds ago. It was like a large remote-controlled aircraft." The corporate jet, a Cessna Citation 525 CJ1, was flying at 8,000 feet above sea level over Cherry Creek when the mystery object came close enough to make any pilot nervous. "That's an issue because now we have something in controlled airspace that poses a danger," former NTSB Investigator and aviation analyst Greg Feith said.

Feith listened to the air traffic recordings and believes the object could be one of three things:

- A military or law enforcement drone.
- A remote controlled aircraft.
- A large bird.

"Was this an unmanned vehicle that was part of some sort of law enforcement operation? Was this somebody that had flown a large model aircraft inadvertently into the airspace? Or was it just a bird that caught the pilot's eye so he believed it was an aircraft but could have been a very large wing span bird," Feith said. Any one of those things can be catastrophic if it collides with an airplane.

Three years ago, a bird strike took down a commercial airliner that managed to land safely in the Hudson River. All the passengers survived. FAA spokesman Mike Fergus says investigators will talk to the pilot and look at other clues. "The threat is there from a collision standpoint. We'll do as much as we can here to try to track back what time it was. Probably talk with some remote-control clubs, that type of thing," Fergus said. The mission of investigators now is to identify that mystery object before another close call, or worse.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=542322

There are no UFO's. There are no aliens from Beta Triangula living on Earth.

Earthlings are the most intelligent form of life in the galaxy.

God only watches over one planet in the entire universe.

You induce labor. You induct National Honor Society members. My work here is done.

Of course UFOs are real.

If you see an object flying, and you cannot identify it, it is, by definition, a UFO.

I saw many UFO's today. One of them pooped on my shoulder. That's why I always wear a cap.

Last edited:
Well...,..iffn they are real, I wish they would swoop down and take my ass back up there and let me vacation about for a short bit.

UFO Photographed Over Malta...
:cool:
‘UFO’ in Marsaxlokk
Monday, March 25, 2013 - An unidentified flying object was caught on camera in Marsaxlokk and the image was posted on a website documenting such sightings.
The photo, claimed to have been shot by a police officer with his mobile phone, was taken on March 19 at 6pm.

local_07_temp-1364214792-51504408-620x348.jpg

The object, which appeared black and having an oval shape, was sighted in the vicinity of the Delimara power station chimney.

William Attard, who posted the photo on www.ufocasebook.com, said the officer who took the photograph wanted to remain anonymous.

Source

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7h0fegS-w]Hey Mr Spaceman - Byrds - YouTube[/ame]

The real story behind all the UFO conspiracies....

UFO memo is FBI's most viewed

...The memo reads:

"They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed fliers and test pilots."

..."The memo was the end of a long chain of tale-telling. The Hottel memo repeats a story from the Wyandotte Echo, a legal newspaper in Kansas City, Kansas, in January of 1950, which was repeated to Guy Hottel by an Air Force investigator who read the story (and pasted into a memo himself. Such practices were common in the days before scanning documents was possible and memos had to be typed out). That news story draws from the account of a Rudy Fick, a local used car dealer."

Fick had heard the story from two men who had heard it from a radio station advertising manager who had heard it from a con man. (Whew!)

The con man, Silas Newton, sold a treasure-finding device called a "doodlebug." And he claimed his dooglebugs were the best because they were constructed with alien technology, according to the International Business Times.

UFO memo is FBI's most viewed - Philly.com

Figures that the entire UFO conspiracy-industrial complex was the unanticipated consequence of a flimflam con artist looking to make a quick buck ...chuckle

Last edited:

Forum List

Back