UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Really? Whats beyond those edges? How far can it expand?

I don't know the details, but scientists believe that they have found the outer reaches of the universe. From what I understand, they calculate that they are peering back billions of years to the point where they big bang was supposed to start and have seen evidence of the event.This would logically be the outer edges of the universe. Me being a follower of science and not an astrophysicist, I can't give you more details than that I'm afraid.

Wait a minute..........

Wouldn't that be the center of the universe?

No, when the Big Bang occurred it emitted a lot of energy, debris and light. That stuff began travelling at light speed away from the center of the blast and is not umpteen bajillion light years away.

How bout USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects)? That subject is very fascintaing as well. What if they live here on Earth, and have for Millenia? Our vast Oceans could be an excellent place for them to have existed for many years. Maybe they don't live up, maybe they live down? Something to contemplate anyway.

It would make a good movie

You could call it The Abyss

That was a pretty good movie. They could have gone undetected for Millenia. It has only been recently that we've been able to explore the depths of our oceans. So who knows?

Sorry bout that,

1. If there were some other alien race they would stop by at Washington DC and have a chat.
2. Anyone can tell from outer space its the location of *ALL POWER*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How bout USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects)? That subject is very fascintaing as well. What if they live here on Earth, and have for Millenia? Our vast Oceans could be an excellent place for them to have existed for many years. Maybe they don't live up, maybe they live down? Something to contemplate anyway.

That was a pretty good movie. They could have gone undetected for Millenia. It has only been recently that we've been able to explore the depths of our oceans. So who knows?

They could be up my ass too. That hasn't been explored yet. Although I'm 56 and overdue for it to be. Perhaps this year.

They could be up my ass too. That hasn't been explored yet. Although I'm 56 and overdue for it to be. Perhaps this year.

Uh, we're not talking about Uranus. We're talking about Earth. :)

Forum List

Back