UFO Researcher Murdered?

Perhaps the aliens themselves are not wanting to be outed, should such out exist. From my personal perspective however, too many folks already have too much space, in their heads and time on their hands. And there is no Mars venture in my future, I am more than comfortable with Momma Earth.

You know, I also understand that a trip to Mars probably won't happen in my lifetime, and I too am perfectly happy here on Earth.

However.........................

If someone from the stars landed in the schoolyard next to me, in the park down the street, or even in my backyard, I'd be headed to the ship, asking for a ride.

If I end up as dinner later? Well, at least I got to go to space.

I'm thinking Hillary Clinton had him killed. How about you?
What make you think that?
Well, he was probably getting ready to out her by funneling information to wikileaks proving that she had an alien baby.

Who do you think killed him?

I'm thinking Hillary Clinton had him killed. How about you?
What make you think that?
Well, he was probably getting ready to out her by funneling information to wikileaks proving that she had an alien baby.

Who do you think killed him?
I haven't a clue. But it is an interesting story. He Cleary thought someone may try to take him out. And now he's dead...
How can they establish that he died of natural causes, without an autopsy?

You know, I also understand that a trip to Mars probably won't happen in my lifetime, and I too am perfectly happy here on Earth.

However.........................

If someone from the stars landed in the schoolyard next to me, in the park down the street, or even in my backyard, I'd be headed to the ship, asking for a ride.

If I end up as dinner later? Well, at least I got to go to space.
AAAAAUUHHHHH, THEY ARE SUCKING MY GUTS OUT WITH A STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But would ya just look at the view!

Authorities in Poland, where Spiers died, say it was natural causes,

yea, those fucking Pols are so known for covering shit up.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. There isn't any room for facts here.
The facts surrounding this case are scant at best...
enough facts that his own people are satisfied.
Of course his own people are satisfied.

They are in on the conspiracy.

But UFO expert Nick Pope tweeted Sunday that the idea of Spiers being silenced is a little much. "Having run the UK government's UFO project I promise we don't go around killing UFO researchers."

why kill a moron when it's easier to make him look like a moron?

Just a general knowledge thing, when you think your life is in imminent danger, get the f%&k out of Dodge. You don't lay on the couch eating Cheetos. Notice Assange fled to a foreign embassy for a reason. To find his conservative safe space.

I find this kind of story just stupid as hell; if he thought someone was out to get him he should have typed out everything he knew and uploaded to five different websites for storage and later retrieval. Nah, best to leave the conspiracy whacks to come up with their own story by leaving some cryptic 'if something happens to me...'. Ok something happened, where's his research?

Just like Assange there is no there there. Or it would BE there.

Just a general knowledge thing, when you think your life is in imminent danger, get the f%&k out of Dodge. You don't lay on the couch eating Cheetos. Notice Assange fled to a foreign embassy for a reason. To find his conservative safe space.

I find this kind of story just stupid as hell; if he thought someone was out to get him he should have typed out everything he knew and uploaded to five different websites for storage and later retrieval. Nah, best to leave the conspiracy whacks to come up with their own story by leaving some cryptic 'if something happens to me...'. Ok something happened, where's his research?

Poor Assange, leftist hero one day, Russian lackey the next.

If a leftist threatened me, I'd take it seriously, you people are fucking violent.

I read where witnesses said this guy was vomiting up black liquid before he died. It sounds like the 'Black Oil' virus that aliens would infect people with in the X-Files series.

th

th

Poor Assange, leftist hero one day, Russian lackey the next.

If a leftist threatened me, I'd take it seriously, you people are fucking violent.

Hilarious. But your anger keeps you warm I'm sure, that is why it has a permanent home in your skull.

A 'leftist hero'...one day this poor derp is just exposing fact, the next he is using fact to manipulate elections. It is a conservative mindset to think everything is static. Assange changed from someone doing right by humanity to someone serving the more evil instincts of humanity. Power corrupts and Assange is corrupted.

Snowden has not been corrupted yet.

For those who cannot see the difference it is easy to see how they could be fooled by a snakeoil salesman like Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back