UFO Researcher Assasinated?

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
An 39 years old English UFO researcher was found dead in a Poland apartment where he supposed to give speech on a symposium. Apparently, there was no autopsy performed and the death was deemed as natural death. Whose interest did he jeopardize?

"In a chilling text message to his mom just days before his death, Spiers wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”
UFO expert found dead after ‘vomiting black liquid’ | New York Post

Vienen_TXF.jpg

Granny says, "Will somebody answer the damn phone"...
icon_grandma.gif

Astronomers abuzz after receiving mysterious signals from various alien species
Saturday 22nd October, 2016 - If astronomers are to be believed, there are various alien species trying to contact humans on earth. The revelation was made in a new study published by Laval University that has astronomers pointing out that at least 234 mysterious signals had been received from alien species.
The study said that all the 234 signals were received from faraway stars indicating that they might be from various alien species trying to reach out to us. However, the study dug deeper to ascertain the location of the signals. Scientists are said to have used the Apache Point Observatory to analyse the spectra of 2.5 million stars. They then identified 234 stars giving off strange signals, which they said "have exactly the shape of an ETI [Extraterrestrial Intelligence] signal.” They further added that each of these stars was also "relatively comparable" to the sun.

cus1477131185.jpg

The authors were quoted as saying in their paper, “Although unlikely, there is also a possibility that the signals are due to highly peculiar chemical compositions in a small fraction of galactic halo stars." Commenting on the reasons behind the origin of the signals, the authors said, “This hypothesis needs to be confirmed with further work." With the research still ongoing, experts have pointed out that stellar oddities are not always due to aliens, but could be due to other strange phenomena.

Meanwhile, the Breakthrough Listen Initiative, that is funded by physicist Stephen Hawking and scientific philanthropist Yuri Milner to investigate intelligent, alien life said that, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” The initiative remains skeptical about the scientific study, giving it a 0 out of 1 in the Rio scale.

See also:

UFO expert found dead after ‘vomiting black liquid’
October 17, 2016 | A conspiracy theorist has been found dead in Poland — just days after he texted his mom instructing her to “investigate” should anything happen to him.
Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs. He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body. But his dark investigations into UFOs and government coverups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63. In a chilling text message to his mom just days before his death, Spiers wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.” Originally from Canterbury, Spiers was a former classmate of Orlando Bloom. He lived in the United States for a few years but returned to the UK to stay with his mother, before jetting off to Poland.

Bates said: “He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.” “He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.” “But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead.” Spiers’ pals have claimed that he “vomited a black liquid” when he died in a Warsaw apartment. Speaking to Project Camelot, friend Miles Johnson said: “A person has died here and I don’t think it’s good enough [that] somebody who just took normal medication should end up vomiting, spewing black liquid, whatever it was. “And then shortly after that, whatever length of time it was, died.” Max made a career out of investigating UFO sightings and alleged coverups. More recently, he was said to be probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment. His unexplained death, and its subsequent treatment by the authorities, has left many online followers convinced he was killed by government agents.

Conspiracy theorists have long been convinced that UFO chasers who get too close to the truth are “bumped off” by the secret services or so-called men in black. On one website, Project Camelot, a blogger wrote: “The entire circumstances are suspicious and I urge everyone to encourage the release of details about what really happened and call for an autopsy.” Another, Craig Hewlett, added: “If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned.” Bates, an English teacher, also buys into the theories. She said: “Max was a very fit man who was in good health and yet he apparently just died suddenly on a sofa.” “All I have is a death certificate from the Polish authorities that it was from natural causes, but no post-mortem was done so how can they tell that? They are also refusing to release any paperwork about it to me because, absurdly, I don’t have his written permission.”

Spiers was buried in a Canterbury cemetery after his mother arranged to have his body flown home a week after his death. A post-mortem examination was carried out by a pathologist in east Kent, but Bates says that more than two months later she still does not know the result, or whether there will be an investigation. She added: “Apparently, he had not suffered any obvious physical injuries but he could have been slowly poisoned, which is why the results of toxicology tests from his post-mortem are so important.” “He has a brother, Josh, and sister, Becky, who are both devastated, as are his two boys. We all want answers to this and I will continue to fight to get to the truth.” The North East Kent coroner’s office would only confirm the death was at the “very early” stages of their investigation.

Granny says, "Will somebody answer the damn phone"...
icon_grandma.gif

Saturday 22nd October, 2016 - If astronomers are to be believed, there are various alien species trying to contact humans on earth. The revelation was made in a new study published by Laval University that has astronomers pointing out that at least 234 mysterious signals had been received from alien species.
The study said that all the 234 signals were received from faraway stars indicating that they might be from various alien species trying to reach out to us. However, the study dug deeper to ascertain the location of the signals. Scientists are said to have used the Apache Point Observatory to analyse the spectra of 2.5 million stars. They then identified 234 stars giving off strange signals, which they said "have exactly the shape of an ETI [Extraterrestrial Intelligence] signal.” They further added that each of these stars was also "relatively comparable" to the sun.

cus1477131185.jpg

The authors were quoted as saying in their paper, “Although unlikely, there is also a possibility that the signals are due to highly peculiar chemical compositions in a small fraction of galactic halo stars." Commenting on the reasons behind the origin of the signals, the authors said, “This hypothesis needs to be confirmed with further work." With the research still ongoing, experts have pointed out that stellar oddities are not always due to aliens, but could be due to other strange phenomena.

Meanwhile, the Breakthrough Listen Initiative, that is funded by physicist Stephen Hawking and scientific philanthropist Yuri Milner to investigate intelligent, alien life said that, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” The initiative remains skeptical about the scientific study, giving it a 0 out of 1 in the Rio scale.

See also:

UFO expert found dead after ‘vomiting black liquid’
October 17, 2016 | A conspiracy theorist has been found dead in Poland — just days after he texted his mom instructing her to “investigate” should anything happen to him.
Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs. He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body. But his dark investigations into UFOs and government coverups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, says mother Vanessa Bates, 63. In a chilling text message to his mom just days before his death, Spiers wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.” Originally from Canterbury, Spiers was a former classmate of Orlando Bloom. He lived in the United States for a few years but returned to the UK to stay with his mother, before jetting off to Poland.

Bates said: “He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.” “He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa.” “But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead.” Spiers’ pals have claimed that he “vomited a black liquid” when he died in a Warsaw apartment. Speaking to Project Camelot, friend Miles Johnson said: “A person has died here and I don’t think it’s good enough [that] somebody who just took normal medication should end up vomiting, spewing black liquid, whatever it was. “And then shortly after that, whatever length of time it was, died.” Max made a career out of investigating UFO sightings and alleged coverups. More recently, he was said to be probing into the lives of well-known figures in politics, business and entertainment. His unexplained death, and its subsequent treatment by the authorities, has left many online followers convinced he was killed by government agents.

Conspiracy theorists have long been convinced that UFO chasers who get too close to the truth are “bumped off” by the secret services or so-called men in black. On one website, Project Camelot, a blogger wrote: “The entire circumstances are suspicious and I urge everyone to encourage the release of details about what really happened and call for an autopsy.” Another, Craig Hewlett, added: “If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned.” Bates, an English teacher, also buys into the theories. She said: “Max was a very fit man who was in good health and yet he apparently just died suddenly on a sofa.” “All I have is a death certificate from the Polish authorities that it was from natural causes, but no post-mortem was done so how can they tell that? They are also refusing to release any paperwork about it to me because, absurdly, I don’t have his written permission.”

Spiers was buried in a Canterbury cemetery after his mother arranged to have his body flown home a week after his death. A post-mortem examination was carried out by a pathologist in east Kent, but Bates says that more than two months later she still does not know the result, or whether there will be an investigation. She added: “Apparently, he had not suffered any obvious physical injuries but he could have been slowly poisoned, which is why the results of toxicology tests from his post-mortem are so important.” “He has a brother, Josh, and sister, Becky, who are both devastated, as are his two boys. We all want answers to this and I will continue to fight to get to the truth.” The North East Kent coroner’s office would only confirm the death was at the “very early” stages of their investigation.

Look what happened to the guy who picked the phone up....

Forum List

Back