UFO gray alien Extraterrestrial in Cibolo Texas USA

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Good evening, a subject on the UFO ...

On the day of the observation, Gary Q. Richards took pictures of the woods near the small town of Cibolo in the counties of Bexar and Guadalupe. When he examined his photographs, he noticed that a distinctive form detached itself from the trees. And this form appears to be a face.

Indeed, according to the ufologist Tom Rose, it could of an alien race well known to UFO enthusiasts: the Grays. The latter are characterized by a head larger than the rest of the body, large black eyes in the shape of almonds, and greyish skin. This breed of visitors would, according to statistics established by researchers, be responsible for the vast majority of encounters between humans and extraterrestrials.

Anyway, our witness, having been intrigued by his picture, decided to come back to the scene to be clear. And one thing jumped to his eyes: the head had completely disappeared ...

Has this appearance provoked by a play of shadows and lights?

Why do they hide?
Because maybe it's a fake ... but it's certain that the extraterrestrials seem shy if I can say
Why do they hide?

Why did you resurrect a 13 month old post that received no attention?
I'm not very successful in this section of the forum like Drifter I'm not going to make a new thread.

But what do you think of this video is in French and the comments on youtube is half half for the truth on the video

Why do they hide?
Because maybe it's a fake ... but it's certain that the extraterrestrials seem shy if I can say
Why do they hide?

I'm not very successful in this section of the forum like Drifter I'm not going to make a new thread.

But what do you think of this video is in French and the comments on youtube is half half for the truth on the video

I don't see any alien. The shelves moving could be a hoax. Although I do believe in ghosts I didn't see any.

Why do they hide?
Why do they hide?

I don't see any alien. The shelves moving could be a hoax. Although I do believe in ghosts I didn't see any.

I wanted to show the video and have your opinion about it....No alien but maybe a ghost that make thing move ?

Forum List

Back