UFO con/theory again, but this is "HOT" stuff!

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
The below link is a super one in my opinion. The link below is primarily targeted at...

1) U.S.Government paranoia/elitism.

2) U.S. Military & black ops.

3) U.S. citizenry paranoia/gullibility.

I get a charge out of how people in general are naturally insecure & fear both CHANGE & the UNKNOWN. I possess a kinda sadistic & warped sense of humor... & was QUICK to pick up on a few highlights in the below link which made me chuckle a tad... ESPECIALLY #3, 4, 7, "38"(I LOVED this one!), 40(sweet!), 46/47, 48/49, 52, 54, 60 & finally ole #64.
Nothing more humorous to me than seeing folks so terrified that they don't know weather to shit or go blind! UFO sightings have picked up 67% in the last 3 years...

UFO Sightings Increase 67 Percent In 3 Years, History Channel Investigates Unexplained Aerial Phenomena

mostly in Canada & the USA. At this rate it won't be long before the "shit or go blind" crowd gets it's chance to make a choice!

Why is the Government Covering Up the Truth? | Presidential UFO

Uncle Ferd thinks the two are related somehow...
:eusa_eh:
Teotihuacan 83: Archaeologist Discovers Repeating Numerical Pattern In Architecture Of Ancient Mexican City
10/30/11 - The numerical figure of 83 centimeters may not, at first, seem all that amazing. But, according to Japanese archaeologist Saburo Sugiyama, that figure shows up just about everywhere at the site of the ancient Mexican city of Teotihuacan.
In presenting his findings at a special meeting of Teotihuacan experts, Sugiyama said there was a "constant presence" of 83 centimeters throughout the more than 7-square-mile city once inhabited by 100,000 people, more than 14 centuries ago, reported FOX News Latino.

Teotihuacan, an official UNESCO World Heritage site and once the sixth largest city on Earth, located about 30 miles northeast of Mexico City, is known for several huge pyramids and a sprawling complex of residences. The whole place was suddenly abandoned around the seventh century and historians don't know why.

Oh, and also interesting is the total Teotihuacan surface area of the site has been measured at a 83 km². Coincidence?

MORE

See also:

UFO At NFL Game: Special Slow Motion Camera Captures Strange Object In Flight During TV Broadcast
For many football fans who watched the New Orleans Saints rout the Indianapolis Colts on Oct. 23, the most unusual thing about the game was the lopsided final score of 62-7.
But for UFO aficionados and paranormal experts who tuned in, they may have seen something in the sky that was even more out-of-the-ordinary than the tossing of more touchdowns vs. incompletions. As NBC's cameras returned from a commercial break and focused on the historic, triple-steepled St. Louis Cathedral in the city nicknamed the Big Easy, a couple of lit objects seemed to streak across the darkening sky -- and they've yet to be definitively identified. Viewed in real-time, it's hard to see much more than something flashing across the screen. But a frame-by-frame scrutiny of the video reveals a rod-shaped object topped with brightly lit dots.

Rod-shaped UFOs? Actually, this isn't the first time such objects have been seen and photographed. In 1994, independent filmmaker Jose Escamilla was attempting to videotape UFOs near Roswell, N.M. -- yes, that Roswell -- home of the legendary, alleged crash of a UFO in 1947 that has captured the imaginations of millions of people for decades. "As I reviewed one of the tapes, I noticed something streak past my camera viewfinder and thought at first it was just a bird or insect," Escamilla told The Huffington Post. "Looking at each frame of the footage again, I knew it was something more unusual. My wife called them 'rods' as they sort of looked like some kind of life form you'd see in a microscope."

Since that time, Escamilla has collected hundreds of taped examples from around the world of these so-called rods, which vary in physical form: Some look like centipedes with appendages and others have no appendages but appear to have lights on top of them. Skeptics maintain there's nothing extraordinary about all of this -- the objects, they say, are merely insects flying very close to the camera lens. "I think these are insects that got caught in that interlaced video as they're flying through with a wing beat frequency, and the frames are being captured at a frequency... that causes that look," insisted Marc Dantonio, chief photo and video analyst for the Mutual UFO Network.

More UFO At NFL Game: TV Camera Captures Strange Object In Flight During Broadcast

I find it interesting that it's apparently ok just to speculate about the existence of UFO's:

"We can't be the only people in the Universe! Aliens MUST have helped build the pyramids! Biblical characters were probably talking about Aliens in UFO's not God!" That's Ok. That's considered "informed" and "intelligent".

But anyone who says they actually saw a UFO instantly gets branded as a raving lunatic!

It's the same with Bigfoot.

im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

'The US Government Has No Evidence' Of ETs...
:eusa_eh:
White House: 'No credible evidence' of aliens on Earth
Tue Nov 08 2011 - A senior White House official says there is no "credible" evidence of an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.
Barack Obama's administration had to make the statement in response to several petitions that were lodged on a government website asking them to "formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence". Phil Larson said: "The US government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race.

"In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye. "However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored. "In fact, there are a number of projects working toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth."

Mr Larson listed examples including: SETI - the Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence; Kepler - a NASA spacecraft in orbit that aims to search for Earth-like planets; The Mars Science Laboratory, Curiosity - an automobile-sized rover that NASA is launching soon to study rocks, soils, and other geology in an effort to detect the chemical building blocks of life.

http://surveys.pollg.com/wix2/p160091354.aspx

Last edited:

Forum List

Back