Ufn 15

Just watched the fights.

Let me first start off by saying WOOOOOOW to Clay Guida. I have a new fighter to keep an eye on now. This guy is an absolute animal. He is the most relentless fighter I have seen in a long time. His endurance is top-notch. This win was made even sweeter by the fact I absolutely despise Danzig. He is a cocky SOB. Glad he gave Danzig all he could handle.

I was also pleased to see Ed Herman get beat. Here's another douchebag I can't stand. Belcher did just enough to win. Good decision.

Alexander had no answer for the BJJ of Schafer. Alexander can go toe-to-toe with the best of them standing up but really needs to work on his BJJ. If he does this he can become a top fighter. Love him or hate him, Alexander is fun to watch. Glad Schafer won. Have to root for the BJJ guys.

Clay Guida's one of my favorite fighters. As Joe Rogan said, "dude's got some caveman blood or something." I don't know how he gets in such good shape, but I bet he could go two fights in a row before gassing. He's got some pretty sick wrestling too. I was SOOOO dissappointed when he got caught by Huerta :frown:

guida_682x400_400593a.jpg

Some .gifs from last night:

Diaz hip toss:

332bdwg.jpg

Diaz has some slick jitz. I'm going to try this stepover pass tonight:

2uzs30x.jpg

Nice arm triangle:

ilbmu9.jpg

And how could we not have a Guida caveman takedown .gif?

15xtuz9.jpg

Manifold: No, Jens Pulver didn't fight last night :badgrin:

One thing about the Diaz brothers, the evoke a strong response. I'm a huge fan :cool:

Would love to see Nick vs. BJ. Unfortunately I don't think it will be happening anytime soon as Nick fights in EliteXC and Dream.

Apparently Alessio Sakara put on a good show last night. Too bad Spike didn't air this fight:

f2vjmf.jpg

2135g5.jpg

1e2srl.jpg

I meant to say Nate, not Nick.

And yes, I hate Nick, too.

BJ would own Nate. Different class of fighter.

One thing about the Diaz brothers, the evoke a strong response. I'm a huge fan :cool:

kj-noons-nick-diaz-elite-xc.jpg

"....and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck 'em all! I bury those cockroaches." - KJ Noons

I LOVE to HATE the Diaz brothers. By far two of the most entertaining and exciting fighters MMA has to offer.

How many times have I posted the Diaz-Gomi fight on this messageboard????

One more time won't hurt, especially for the TUFers who never got to see PRIDE FC and one of the greatest MMA fights of all time.

[youtube]fwKSCIZ2zNs[/youtube]

Forum List

Back