UFC star Ronda Rousey signs with WWE

It’s a great move for RR. She is no longer undefeatable in MMA. But she still has her best talent of trash talking and being offended over stupid stuff. She will be able to make more millions with less risk of more brain damage.
Think about it. She’s the greatest mma women fighter ever. She’s the Tom Brady of mma. Babe Ruth. Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. She’s in their category. So what a great fit for her.

Ummm, no she's not. She was good for a while, but once they figured out that she couldn't take a hit, she was done.
That's true of everyone. Look at Tyson. Is Buster Douglas better than Tyson? Holyfield? Lennex Louis? All those other schlubs? Nope. Tyson had a great run and no one has come close to him since he retired. Same for Ronda. No one.

You must not be an athlete like a wrestler or fighter or boxer. Once you're done you are done. Glass jaw, whatever. Point is, lets see someone have the same run Ronda had and milk it for all it's worth like she did.

If I hear the name Cyborg one more time I'm going to throw up.

Buster Douglas didn't do much other than beat Tyson, as far as I know. Holyfield, on the other hand, could easily be considered better than Tyson. I'm not a boxing fan, so I won't give a personal opinion on it, as I don't really have one, other than to point out that Tyson's fall was pretty dramatic and showed extremely poor sportsmanship and an inability to accept losing, if that is something one considers when looking at who is the best.

Plenty of fighters have lost championships and regained them again. Fighters don't lose a fight and simply suck from that point forward most of the time. What happened with Rousey was a complete reversal of where she had been before losing to Holm. She went from the most feared female mma fighter to a woman with no confidence and with a blueprint for other fighters to beat her. Whether she was exposed for being not as good as she had appeared, or whether she lost her will when she was knocked out by Holm, it isn't the sign of a great champion to react so poorly to adversity IMO.

If you are going to set a bar, don't get upset when someone who meets or exceeds that bar is brought up. ;)

It’s a great move for RR. She is no longer undefeatable in MMA. But she still has her best talent of trash talking and being offended over stupid stuff. She will be able to make more millions with less risk of more brain damage.
Think about it. She’s the greatest mma women fighter ever. She’s the Tom Brady of mma. Babe Ruth. Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky. She’s in their category. So what a great fit for her.

Ummm, no she's not. She was good for a while, but once they figured out that she couldn't take a hit, she was done.
That's true of everyone. Look at Tyson. Is Buster Douglas better than Tyson? Holyfield? Lennex Louis? All those other schlubs? Nope. Tyson had a great run and no one has come close to him since he retired. Same for Ronda. No one.

You must not be an athlete like a wrestler or fighter or boxer. Once you're done you are done. Glass jaw, whatever. Point is, lets see someone have the same run Ronda had and milk it for all it's worth like she did.

I didn't mention cyborg, you did. I talked about Carano who was a much better all around fighter than rhonda. Rousey got into the sport at the exact perfect time. And she's getting out before she gets really hurt. Good for her.
yes, she might come in close second to Ronda. She's hot and getting acting roles too.

Gina Joy Carano (born April 16, 1982) is an American actress, television personality, fitness model, and former mixed martial artist. ... Outside the ring, Carano performed as Crush in the revamped 2008 television series American Gladiators. Carano has pursued a career in acting since she retired from competition.

She was only 8 and 1.

Ronda 12 and 2

So did Carano exit after she lost once? Pussy. LOL

She beat Bliss pretty convincingly. Although I wonder how well she will do against Asuka or bigger gals like Jax.

Gina Carano would have cleaned her clock, and Gina isn't that big either.

Ronda beat Nia Jax. She's big

Ummmm, that is WWE....not real..

Did you even bother to look at who she lost to?

I didn't mention cyborg, you did. I talked about Carano who was a much better all around fighter than rhonda. Rousey got into the sport at the exact perfect time. And she's getting out before she gets really hurt. Good for her.
I just saw rousey on a slimjim commercial. Let me know what Carano is doing.

Omg spellcheck won’t let me spell carano. Lol

Three feature length movies this year....

Daughter of the Wolf (post-production)
Claire Hamilton
2018Madness in the Method (post-production)
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
2016Kickboxer: Vengeance
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
2014Almost Human (TV Series)
Danica
- Unbound (2014) ... Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
2008Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Video Game)
Natasha Volkova
2006Fight Girls (TV Series)

Gina Carano - IMDb

Claire Hamilton
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
Natasha Volkova

Gina Carano - IMDb
The women are more successful than the men.

Claire Hamilton
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
Natasha Volkova

Gina Carano - IMDb

Well, it helps when they're cute!

Claire Hamilton
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
Natasha Volkova

Gina Carano - IMDb

I doubt either Carano or Rousey have made the money Conor MacGregor has, with his $30 million guaranteed from the Mayweather fight. :p

Claire Hamilton
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
Natasha Volkova

Gina Carano - IMDb

Well, it helps when they're cute!

Ronda came out to fight Alexa Bliss and she had makeup on that made her look horrible. And standing next to Alexa, she looked ugly. But she's not ugly. She can glam or doll it up. But I think Ronda will get big one day. Maybe she won't because she'll always be in the spotlight, but many women built like her will chub up after they stop being athletic. Anyways, I like her. She's not my favorite WWE superstar, she's not perfect, she's not that great on the mic yet, her acting needs work, she needs to be a better ring performer, all that. But she's a good addition to the WWE roster. She's also a little white trashy. Anyways, I can't wait for her to turn and become a bad guy.

Last night WWE was amazing. Roman Reigns fights Vinn Balor for the championship, Braun Strowman comes out to cash in his money in the bank contract and the Shied comes to Roman's rescue and they beat the shit out of the monster. He's going to be sooo mad. But until now, no one could touch Braun Strowman. Now the Shield just changed the entire dynamic. I'll tell you the night after a pay per view is the best night. Lots happens.

Anyone not watching WWE is missing out. It's funny and fun.

Claire Hamilton
Carrie
2018Scorched Earth
Attica Gage
Marcia
2016Deadpool
Angel Dust
2015/IIExtraction
Victoria
2015/IIIHeist
Kris
2014/IIn the Blood
Ava
Danica
2013Fast & Furious 6
Riley
2011Haywire
Mallory Kane
2009Blood and Bone
Veretta
Natasha Volkova

Gina Carano - IMDb

I doubt either Carano or Rousey have made the money Conor MacGregor has, with his $30 million guaranteed from the Mayweather fight. :p
McGregor banked an estimated $85 million for the fight, more than five times his previous top paycheck.

Conor McGregor

That's true of everyone. Look at Tyson. Is Buster Douglas better than Tyson? Holyfield? Lennex Louis? ....

Yes, of course. You don’t know shit about ANY sport.

That's true of everyone. Look at Tyson. Is Buster Douglas better than Tyson? Holyfield? Lennex Louis? ....

Yes, of course. You don’t know shit about ANY sport.
Thank you. Loser

She’s doing great in the wwe. She fits right in. I’m happy for her

So Nunes knocked out Cyborg. Is she the best ever? She's beaten Tate, Rousey, Shevchenko twice, and now Cris Cyborg, who seemed unbeatable (she'd won 20 in a row, 17 by knockout). On top of that, Nunes is champ in 2 weight classes, and moved up a weight class to fight Cyborg. That's some impressive stuff.

"Best Ever" is a matter of opinion. Since women's MMA is a very young sport, she may very well be the best up to now or best right now. That being said, if I remember right, Nunes has 4 loses to her record. No one is invincible, just ask Cyborg.

One thing that is difficult to do with combat sports is to compare people of different eras. I would love to see Mohamed Ali in his prime fight Mike Tyson in his prime.

She’s now playing a villain. I can’t tell if she’s acting or not. She called it fake ass shit. She’s apparently upset because the booed her. I have to believe she’s acting. If she wasn’t they wouldn’t let her back out there. I think she got upset that they booed her and the McMahon’s are rolling with it. Making it up as they go.

Anyways, not why I’m here. There are so many beautiful wwe women. I’m going to list my favorites.

I love Charlotte Flair but I don’t want to bang her. Too tall. Looks too much like her dad.

Becky Lynch

Asuka

Mandy Rose

Sasha Banks

Carmella

Alexa bliss

Paige

The hot blonde on the riot squad

Forum List

Back