UFC on FOX

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
It's nice to have a UFC event on a broadcast network. I can't say I'm happy with all the pre-fight bs, but not having it on pay per view is cool.

It's only scheduled for an hour, which makes me think they are only showing the Velasquez - Dos Santos fight. If that's the case I'm going to be very disappointed; there's a couple of fights listed on the card I'm interested in. I don't know if there's another broadcast somewhere to watch the other fights.

I suppose the important thing to take from this is that the UFC is big enough that FOX wanted to broadcast an event.

I'm just glad the guy with the "white pride" tattoo got knocked out.

You mean the guy with the "Brown Pride" tattoo.

That'd be Cain Velasquez, who's American by the way. But it's OK for him to support his "roots" from Mexico, because he's Mexican. Right? :eusa_hand:

You mean the guy with the "Brown Pride" tattoo.

That'd be Cain Velasquez, who's American by the way. But it's OK for him to support his "roots" from Mexico, because he's Mexican. Right? :eusa_hand:
His tattoo did not say Mexican pride

Doesn't matter - he's alluding to something he was BORN as. You should only be proud of something you actually ACCOMPLISHED, not the hand you were dealt with/born with. That's like saying I'm proud of having brown eyes. What the hell? It doesn't make sense at all, and it's garbage IMO.

Brown people are proud they are taking over America

Forum List

Back