UFC Champion Conor Mcgregor says he will show up at Floyd Mayweather's door step

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
UFC Champion Conor Mcgregor says Floyd Mayweather is afraid and he will show up at his doorstep
“Floyd’s afraid of a fight,” McGregor said. "So, I’m here. Where’s my money? Because if you keep dropping my name and you haven’t got my money, then I’m going to show up at your front door.”
01_09140610_2b416c_2633787a.jpg

who wins in the fight if it happens??

pretty simple who wins
boxing = mayweather
mma = mac

its not even a question

pretty simple who wins
boxing = mayweather
mma = mac

its not even a question
how about street fight?
street fight is basically mma.

mac with ease

nobody is asking these questions of "who will win."

its only "will they fight?"

the skill levels apart that they are in each discipline is WHOA big. thats why these questions arent even questions

A reasonably skilled MMA fighter will always win against a boxer.
Once it goes to the ground it's all over for the boxer.
yea and its same vice versa

nobody with no boxing background is going into a boxing match versus a successful boxer and not being made a fool of

nobody with no boxing background is going into a boxing match versus a successful boxer and not being made a fool of

Uhhhh...thats a pretty damn obvious statement.
Why not take it to its ridiculous conclusion? A grown ass man will always be able to whoop up on a five year old.

Why not take it to its ridiculous conclusion? A grown ass man will always be able to whoop up on a five year old.
im just continuing the line of ridiculousness.

And what line would that be? Whether an MMA fighter would beat a pro boxer?
Pretty sure thats the premise of the thread and a topic of conversation that's as common as the sunrise.

And what line would that be? Whether an MMA fighter would beat a pro boxer?
Pretty sure thats the premise of the thread and a topic of conversation that's as common as the sunrise.
im not sure what your point is, exactly.

you made a completely obvious comment.

i responded with its obvious reciprocal.

and you respond by saying how obvious what i said was?

ummm. duh. it was to point to the ridiculousness of how obvious your comment was in the 1st place

are you high?
drunk?

hard to tell

anyway regardless of who wins i think it would be exciting to watch. It would be funny to see how they react afterwards and what excuses they will make to protect their ego

Forum List

Back