UFC Champ Colby Covington:Im bringing this belt to the White House, & I’m putting it on Trump's desk

I’ve been doing mixed martial arts as an amateur for years. My record is 7-2. I also have an MBA and didn’t vote for Trump. I thought your kind abhorred stereotyping.
What stereotyping is this? That repeated concussions can cause brain damage? Cause I don't think that's a steriotype.

I’ve been doing mixed martial arts as an amateur for years. My record is 7-2. I also have an MBA and didn’t vote for Trump. I thought your kind abhorred stereotyping.
What stereotyping is this? That repeated concussions can cause brain damage? Cause I don't think that's a steriotype.

I’ve been hit in the head plenty of times. I don’t have brain damage (although my wife might say otherwise at times). Are you saying people who have an opinion different than yours have brain damage or fighters are just a bunch of dumb tards?

I’ve been hit in the head plenty of times. I don’t have brain damage (although my wife might say otherwise at times). Are you saying people who have an opinion different than yours have brain damage or fighters are just a bunch of dumb tards?
Wow, you are like super defensive. I'm of the opinion that if you get hit in the head often enough you get brain damage. I am of the opinion that brain damage makes you more likely to be a trump supporter.

Now, can you find a way to take that personally as well?

Wow, you are like super defensive. I'm of the opinion that if you get hit in the head often enough you get brain damage. I am of the opinion that brain damage makes you more likely to be a trump supporter.

Now, can you find a way to take that personally as well?
I had no idea you supported Trump so strongly.

It won't fit Trump, so why bring it?

Have you ever watched any kind of fighting?
Those things never fit anyone.
Yes. I watch domestic fighting all the time on "Cops".

The ones I won fit me, but I had to pay for them.

So you beat up skinny chicks?
Only with my six inch flesh blade.

So you beat up little chicks used to small weapons.

i will fight you and let you beat me up!

Forum List

Back