UFC and POLITICS are so relatible it's incredible.......

It's not because of White or anyone else that people like to see knockouts. You're trying way too hard to be 'clever,' and it's not working for ya.

When why does White pay so much for a "Knock out of the Night". Perhaps you should learn the topic before discussing it.

$10,000 use to go to KO of the night. I know it's more now......progress of the sport

Because people like to see knockouts so he rewards those who deliver what the PEOPLE want. You should pay attention to your own advice.

You should pay attention to Boxing, the history of MMA and what White use to say he wouldn't turn into. Thanks for trying though kid!

I know, you are a mod here and want to look like you actually know something about this topic.

Trolling will not make you look smart. Information is real. Welcome to 2015

I played chess with Max Schmeling several times. Amazingly enough he knew a lot about the sweet science. I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

Trolls aside, we are seeing this weekend the top two "punch face hurt bad" MMA fighters and the fan base.
The well rounded brains are watching and smiling.

Trolls aside, we are seeing this weekend the top two "punch face hurt bad" MMA fighters and the fan base.

You've picked a strange topic to embarrass yourself over.

You've picked a strange topic to embarrass yourself over.

Watching the definition of a troll, "Unable to discuss a topic and use only insults" judge me on an actual topic is funny but not new to me. I'm sure you thought you did well.

The point is that you have to be well rounded to have information..

This is the case for anything in life.

You're about as one dimensional as every other 12 year old I've argued with.

And why is an actual Admin Trolling me?.........the QQ is real........

(I could say why do you argue with 12 year olds but I know why right off the bat.)

A little tip kiddo. You should probably learn more about politics before becoming a mod.

Ummm, you're trolling your own thread.

"Unable to discuss a topic...

What topic? You being offended that people find knockouts entertaining? You started this thread out of pointless self-indulgence. Don't be offended that no one takes you as seriously as you do.

What topic? You being offended that people find knockouts entertaining? You started this thread out of pointless self-indulgence. Don't be offended that no one takes you as seriously as you do.

I started this thread about MMA being a vast sport filled with many different Martial Artists. I openly noted people like KO's. What you fail to see is MIXED. Thanks for playing.

Note that this thread is about people who ONLY like the KO vs people who like the smarter side of the sport. It's important to notate that the sport is filled with smart fighters today, not one trick pony's:ahole-1:

I started this thread about MMA being a vast sport filled with many different Martial Artists. I openly noted people like KO's. What you fail to see is MIXED. Thanks for playing.

Note that this thread is about people who ONLY like the KO vs people who like the smarter side of the sport. It's important to notate that the sport is filled with smart fighters today, not one trick pony's:ahole-1:

What makes the jiu jitsu or wrestling side "smarter"? The idea is to be as well rounded as you possibly can be. A sole ground game person will have their butt handed to them by someone who is able to strike as well. The same go's for a striker as well, unless he is particularly gifted. As usual, you miss the entire point of your own thread.

The premise to this thread is flawed. It takes more than just brute strength to be able to exercise a KO. There's the intelligence in being able to set your opponent up for it and the precision involved in executino it.

It's not because of White or anyone else that people like to see knockouts. You're trying way too hard to be 'clever,' and it's not working for ya.

When why does White pay so much for a "Knock out of the Night". Perhaps you should learn the topic before discussing it.

$10,000 use to go to KO of the night. I know it's more now......progress of the sport
he also pays that for "Submission of the Night"

damn, haven't watched in years and I still know that

I started this thread about MMA being a vast sport filled with many different Martial Artists.

You started this thread (hilariously) to try and convince yourself how 'smart' you are. You have failed again.

If Dana White is to blame for people wanting to see only knockouts, and Dana White is at least partially in charge of what happens with the UFC, why would the sport have evolved so that fighters need to be more well rounded to succeed?

And as others have pointed out, your calling other aspects of the sport the 'smarter' side is just silly. More, there have been plenty of one trick pony MMA fighters who didn't knock people out, whether submission experts of grind it out grapplers.

Forum List

Back