Ufc 92

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Assuming all these fights are confirmed...WOW!!!!! Can't wait for this one.

Main Event

Forest Griffin vs Rashad Evans

265 lbs.: UFC Heavyweight Champion Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira vs. Frank Mir

205 lbs.: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (28-7) vs. Wanderlei Silva (32-8-1)*

185 lbs.: Yushin Okami (21-4-1) vs. Dean Lister (11-5)*

265 lbs.: Cheick Kongo (12-4-1) vs. Mustafa Al-Turk (6-3)

185 lbs.: C.B. Dollaway vs. Jorge Rivera

170 lbs.: Ryo Chonan (15-8) vs. Brad Blackburn (12-9-1)*

*Fight not yet officially confirmed by UFC.com.

I despise Evans. No way Griffin loses this. If he can handle that beast, Rampage, he should be able to take Evans. Personally I think Evans is overrated, despite beating Lidell.

I hope to God the Silva/Jackson fight gets confirmed. This one will be a beaut!

Okami/Lister will be another amazing fight. I love Okami. He's defeated some top fighters...Evan Tanner, Jason MacDonald, Rich Franklin, Mike Swick, Rory Singer, Anderson Silva, etc... Think the Dean of Mean is going to be put in detention.

Okami/Lister will be another amazing fight. I love Okami. He's defeated some top fighters...Evan Tanner, Jason MacDonald, Rich Franklin, Mike Swick, Rory Singer, Anderson Silva, etc... Think the Dean of Mean is going to be put in detention.

Okami-Lister will be a good fight, HOWEVER, Okami didn't really beat Anderson Silva. Anderson was whipping his ass before kneeing Okami in the head illegally. Okami said he couldn't continue and was awarded the fight. It's really an injustice to say that Okami holds a win over Silva.

Also The Dean of Mean is Keith Jardine. Dean "Boogeyman" Lister is an ADCC world champion and is one of the world's best submission fighters. I think Okami wins that fight 8 out of 10 times since Dean's standup isn't that great and doesn't have an answer to good stand up. But Lister can catch anyone at anytime in the same manner as Big Nog, Nate Diaz, and Marcus Aurellio.